The Student Room Group

What did you buy this week? Mk II.

Scroll to see replies

Went to River Island today!

(Much nicer in real life)

My mum got me the bag & jeans as my birthday present. I also got a ring but I can't find it on the website, it's like a sabre toothed tiger :biggrin: and some wee white sandshoe things from Dunnes.
Original post by lauren--c

I love these. Nice buy.

Edited to add: I've just had a look online, and RI do these jeans in long length, which means I can actually get them!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by lauren--c

(Much nicer in real life)

My mum got me the bag & jeans as my birthday present. I also got a ring but I can't find it on the website, it's like a sabre toothed tiger :biggrin: and some wee white sandshoe things from Dunnes.

Shame you didn't go yesterday! It was their 20% off student day.
Reply 1943
I finally got round to buying some new chinos from Next.
From Mac:

Plus some Ecotools brushes.

From Hollister, already have one and I love it but wanted another in the smaller size:

From Republic, to just lounge around in:

From Superdry (for running not normal wear)

Ark:

H&M:

Also from there I got a cream cardi with some bold navy stripes (sort of cable-knit); 2 plain white ts;

(edited 12 years ago)

£60? You could've got it for a tenner in Primark, and I would've written JW on for you.
I bought new hair straighteners (Babyliss Pro 235 - gorgeous :love: ) and a pair of dark pink, sequinned sandals. :smile:

This top. :love:
I've been wanting more colour in my wardrobe - especially pink. :biggrin:
These jeans
343dtr.jpg

And a black jumper form H&M that was on sale...

And a **** load of stockings and hold ups. Well, more than normal. :tongue: I only wanted some new bras, but I got totally distracted. >.< Including...

!BsNM+OgBWk~$(KGrHqUH-CEEvPZTmQgkBL3C4zd+b!~~_35.JPG $(KGrHqMOKooE5kIdRYELBOeIUtiw5Q~~60_35.JPG
Reply 1950

not got anything yet but the week isnt overr there is still time!!!
Bit of Nars foundation and some models own (god i hate the name of it, but its staying power is incredible) nail polish.
Reply 1953

Just from waterstone :love:
hauls!
Original post by ironandwine
I just bought my first pair of Creepers :bigsmile: and one of those peter pan style necklace collars, bunch of vintage jewellery, denim bralet top which I'm hoping to mod the **** out of, high waist floral skirt and henry holland suspender tights.

Edit: Just had a tiny eBay binge, and got a vintage cream button-up shirt, a light pink vintage blouse and a tiny dark red crushed velvet bodycon skirt. Everything sounds so gross written out, eurgh.

I must have these :colone:

sounds like someone has jumped on the hipster train.
Reply 1956
Original post by petal1991

Is that hipsters to get some ugly creepers shoes wearing by Emogirls&boys? :frown:
I bought:

77566.png
- Face Masks

jugglemengloss.jpg
- A light pink/ brown lip gloss.

DSC_0044.JPG
- White MUA eye-shadow for a pound :sexface:

Jordan-black-3.JPG_6.jpg
Jordan-black-2.JPG_6.jpg
Jordan-black-1.JPG_6.jpg
- These black platform heels (from Missguided), which should turn up today. :mmm:

SetWidth220-tuna-crunch-baguette.jpg
-Greggs Tuna Crunch sandwich... :coma:

I also bought a black top and a pair of white flat shoes for my holiday as I don't own enough flat shoes, but have no pictures of those. :sigh:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by petal1991

I've been wearing stuff similar to the stuff I posted in here since I was about 14, so I wouldn't really say "jumps" but I can see how my style adheres to the term hipster. At least I'm not reduced to being bitchy on an internet forum.
Original post by unicornsoncrack
I feel a lot better about my spelling mistake now that I know you have awful fashion sense.

what is so bad about brown boots?

Quick Reply

Latest