Reply 2
Aussie shampoo and conditioner :biggrin:
Reply 3
It's got to be Heinz.
Canon for camera :yep:
Reply 5
Dior make-up
Reply 6
I'm very disloyal when it comes to brands. Cheap/special offers = win for me.
Reply 8
Sony...
ESP Guitars (EMG Pickups)

Possibly Microsoft as well, despite the fact that I'm into the whole 'pc vs mac' debate.
Reply 10
It's got to be heinz.
Reply 11
kat2pult
I'm very disloyal when it comes to brands. Cheap/special offers = win for me.

That's kind of why I asked this as I'm very similar to you and that generally I will buy on price with the exception of just a few things which I think is sort of wierd. Like some things I will scrimp and save on but others I will pay any price they want!
Anything Sony
Whilst I will increasingly buy based on price, as I have less money to play around with, there are a few brands I really have come to like:

Heinz - ALL BOW BEFORE THE SAUCE OVERLORDS
Phiilips - have bought quite a lot of their stuff over the last few years, they're my first port of call for any electrical goods
Amazon - bought an insane amount of stuff off of Amazon, I always check if something's available on Amazon first
Nikon - no choice once you've started investing in DSLR kit, really, but I would think twice before buying anything non-Nikon anyway

Other than that I'd chop and change quickly for almost anything else.
durex:rolleyes:
Reply 15
Lush
I am loyal to most brands that I buy. I get very iffy before buying new brands but I will be perfectly happy to buy supermarket own brand if it's cheaper. But not any other kind. Weirdly.
Reply 17
Bachelors are the only packeted noodles I'll buy. Even when I start uni I will pay the extra for quality. And also Pot Noodle will still be with me, no Golden Wonder or cheap supermarkets own brand 'Noodle Pots', Bombay Bad Boy or nothing at all! :biggrin:
Reply 18
Tampax :ninja:
toni and guy and charles worthington hair stuff

Latest

Trending

Trending