The Student Room Group

Laptop recommendations

I'm going out of my mind trying to find a laptop for uni, I'm doing a forensic psychology degree online at the open uni, does anyone have any recommendations?

Obviously the most popular option has been the MacBook air, but I've also been looking at the HP Envy and Microsoft Surface but I get so confused between all the different models

Help a girl out pretty please, TIA
Reply 1
Original post by Char1230
I'm going out of my mind trying to find a laptop for uni, I'm doing a forensic psychology degree online at the open uni, does anyone have any recommendations?

Obviously the most popular option has been the MacBook air, but I've also been looking at the HP Envy and Microsoft Surface but I get so confused between all the different models

Hi, it honestly depends on what your budget is and what features are most important to you but I currently have the Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5i 14 inch model. I honestly love it a lot as it's a 2 in 1 laptop, so it's perfect for indecisive people (like me!) who can't decide if they want a laptop or tablet. I've been using it for just over a month now and I haven't had any problems with it so far. :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Char1230

Macbook is a popular choice for uni students for good reason. MacBooks are superior when it comes to productivity and the overall user experience and for a subject like forensic psychology, it would come in very handy.

If you would like to purchase one, either the M1 or M2, please let me know and I can direct you to my shop that sells brand new and used MacBooks for uni students :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending