The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Frank Coopers' marmalade and Marmite. Oh, and PG Tips.

Fyi, Sainsburys' own brand baked beans are EXACTLY the same as Heinz. Try it - I would never buy anything else but Heinz at first, but now I have seen the light :yep:
Reply 21
JecAL
Tampax :ninja:

:yep: They're one of the things I won't skimp on either, although has to be Always Ultra with me. Never got on with tampons! :s-smilie:
Reply 22
Philips,(everything in my house is Philips)
Nike,
Dell,
Colgate (No toothpaste or company can keep your mouth fresh like Colgate)
Dove (my mom is obsessed with it really, she got dove soap,dove deodrant, dove shampoo, everyhting Dove)
Reply 23
Absolutely nothing :frown: I'd like to say Converse but if I saw some Converse-style shoes that were actually of a different brand I'd still get them if I liked them.

RE: Heinz beans etc. - I can only eat Heinz-branded oxtail soup but everything else I just get whatever. Also, Heinz is the only brand of beans I can't eat; they are blegh.
Reply 24
:adore: Imperial Leather Original Soap

Oh that beautiful scent...
Waitrose teabags. I've tried various posh teabags, but none of them beat Waitrose (following their ridiculous re-branding, Waitrose Essential.)
Aphotic Cosmos

Nikon - no choice once you've started investing in DSLR kit, really, but I would think twice before buying anything non-Nikon anyway

Pff, Nikon is Canon's bitch.
Reply 27
I didn't realise i had much brand loyalty, but now i think about it, i really do!

Cravendale milk
Gillette shaving stuff
Apple? (Although hardly a regular purchase)
Definitely Tampax/Always, I always wonder when I see mates buying the cheap versions *shudder*

I don't think I'm actually brand loyal to anything else, whatever is on offer/I see first :p: That's what comes of three years of studenthood.
Digit_Five
Pff, Nikon is Canon's bitch.

:no:

Canon is only superior in it's ability to produce bad cameras :fyi:

Ahhh, I'm not going to get into the old Nikon-Canon war again. We all know Nikon won that a long time ago :cool:
Reply 30
Sony mp3 players, Nokia phones, Nike trainers.
:woo: Microsoft. The Xbox 360:woo:
Aphotic Cosmos
:no:

Canon is only superior in it's ability to produce bad cameras :fyi:

Ahhh, I'm not going to get into the old Nikon-Canon war again. We all know Nikon won that a long time ago :cool:

Aha, such lies. Honestly though, there are good and bad bits of equipment on both sides, I just prefer canons because I learnt using one.
Reply 33
Ice_Queen
Definitely Tampax/Always, I always wonder when I see mates buying the cheap versions *shudder*

I don't think I'm actually brand loyal to anything else, whatever is on offer/I see first :p: That's what comes of three years of studenthood.

Yeah, like that is one thing where I do not see the point in trying to save your pennies! Think of the consequences people!!!!:p:
loreal , max factor
makeup
Cadbury's for chocolate.. having to buy Galaxy makes me sad :frown:
bigmo7
Sony...

I used to be. But I've given in to Apple and I love my iPod.
So many musics :coma:

I guess it's probably Heinz for ketchup (not BBQ sauce, then it's HP). All other ketchup is a no-no.
Got to love Head and Shoulders. I'm running my fingers through my hair with pure glee!
Have got to say that I'll normally just go with the cheapest/best value product, regardless of brand. I do take into consideration the quality of the product mind, so if I take mountaineering kit as an example, I won't be Karrimor boots even though they're the cheapest; I'll buy Scarpa because they're the best quality and will be best value for money in the long run.
Reply 39
30% off

Latest

Trending

Trending