The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SirMasterKey
It could be a case of 5 series and then in the last film having an adventure which shows Albion in its full height. That could be a nice ending.

That would be quite nice actually. As long as they use the same actors then I'd be up for watching a film about Albion.
Original post by foreverstrong_97

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Dalek1099

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

this is the last series rite...? i feel like waiting a bit longer so that it doesnt finish fast :tongue:
Original post by Killerstorm2
this is the last series rite...? i feel like waiting a bit longer so that it doesnt finish fast :tongue:

Thats not been confirmed,I am still confident there will be a Series 6 because the ratings are too good-BBC will be desperate for a Series 6.
When does this show start??
Original post by facetious
When does this show start??

29th September :awesome::smug::wink::yep:

Awesome! Definitely running through the last series again before the new one starts...

Thats not been fully confirmed yet but I will be really happy if that is the start date because it means another saturday night with both merlin and doctor who on but what merlin madness will appear alongside Angels invading Manhattan.We don't have a good idea yet what is going to hapopen in the opening two parter do we?-other than Morgana returns:tongue:
Original post by facetious
Awesome! Definitely running through the last series again before the new one starts...

Not definite though :wink: But yeah round that date :smile: Awesome same if I ever get my work done :facepalm:

Thats not been fully confirmed yet but I will be really happy if that is the start date because it means another saturday night with both merlin and doctor who on but what merlin madness will appear alongside Angels invading Manhattan.We don't have a good idea yet what is going to hapopen in the opening two parter do we?-other than Morgana returns:tongue:

Yeah I know Doctor Who this saturday! :biggrin: Im guessing Morgana will escape from prison :evil:
Not definite though :wink: But yeah round that date :smile: Awesome same if I ever get my work done :facepalm:

Yeah I know Doctor Who this saturday! :biggrin: Im guessing Morgana will escape from prison :evil:

The Daleks are going to be so exciting,with some of them being insane and Morgana isn't imprisoned so why would she have to escape from prison?
The Daleks are going to be so exciting,with some of them being insane and Morgana isn't imprisoned so why would she have to escape from prison?

Oooh cool :biggrin: :woo: Whats the first episode about again??
Yeah she is she's been imprisoned for 2 years :tongue:
Oooh cool :biggrin: :woo: Whats the first episode about again??
Yeah she is she's been imprisoned for 2 years :tongue:

I had never heard that spoiler-I wonder how it will change her?and what she is planning this series?

The 1st episode involves The Doctor and his companions, by order of the sane daleks,being sent to a place where mad Daleks are being kept,I'm probably in there!!!, a place that the sane daleks are too afraid to enter.
I had never heard that spoiler-I wonder how it will change her?and what she is planning this series?

The 1st episode involves The Doctor and his companions, by order of the sane daleks,being sent to a place where mad Daleks are being kept,I'm probably in there!!!, a place that the sane daleks are too afraid to enter.

I know she got imprisoned for 2 years dunooe if is still in there though :colondollar: Yeah now apparently she isnt seeking the throne but now shes seekin REVENGE!

Oh yeah coool! :biggrin: Dalleks :tongue: Dont they kidnap doctor?? :eek:
I know she got imprisoned for 2 years dunooe if is still in there though :colondollar: Yeah now apparently she isnt seeking the throne but now shes seekin REVENGE!

Oh yeah coool! :biggrin: Dalleks :tongue: Dont they kidnap doctor?? :eek:

Yep, they kidnap him and his companions and send him to visit the insane daleks.
Original post by aefli
Where did you hear that? Most sources say series 5 will not be the last season.

Spoiler

I dont know actually, i think my friend told me and she is seriously obsessed so i just went with it. Originally, after season 1 they said there would only be 5 seasons but that might have changed over the course considering its popularity.
Yep, they kidnap him and his companions and send him to visit the insane daleks.

Oooh dont tell me coz Im gonna watch on Iplayer seeing as how I missed the beginning :frown:
I watch Many TV shows. But My All time Best TV show is Merlin.Merlin is a British fantasy-adventure television programme.This TV show Is related to Action And Drama. Merlin is my favorite Character in this TV show. I Do not Miss Any Episode of this TV show.

Latest