The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Antonia87
My vagina isnt for sale.

I'm sure you would change your mind if your husband was working overtime but still couldn't afford to make the mortgage repayments, the house was due to be repossessed and your children desperately needed money to pay for an operation to save their lives which wasn't available on the NHS.

Everyone has a price. It's just that this well to do, well educated woman who could be high up on the career ladder by now has decided to become a hooker, albeit with a high price. In 10 years' time she'll be wasted, with no suitable achievements to call her own (screwing footballers isn't an achievement) her vagina will be split wide open and she'd have to be content with having one night stands with randoms in order to get pregnant - which would be her only defining life achievement.
cowsgoquack
BEDDED

BEGGED

FIXED

CALLED HER "PRINCESS"
Fynch101
CALLED HER "PRINCESS"

Michael Owen was looking at him in disgust.

EdMnToNs_FiNeSt
You must be a Chelsea fan.

No i am not.:smile:
cowsgoquack
Michael Owen was looking at him in disgust.

UNTIL WAYNE DESCRIBED THE EXACT MOMENT WITH HAND GESTURES

Reply 185
Stefan1991
Yes but I fail to see why it matters. Why is he going to lose loads of money is he getting divorced?

I think it matters due to his good family image the media have created, and him being one of the best players in the world. Offcourse he will get a divorce. He will also lose loads from sponsorship deals, and lots of other perks I'd imagine. Wayne Rooney is a proper nob-head and rarely plays good anyway. Still love him for when he turns it on though lol.
Reply 186
HumanNature1992
She's being hyporcritical too. She cant imagine anyone cheating on somebody while pregnant...then why accept money for it then talk about it too the press. Theyre both idiots.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Yes it's her way of making money I suppose, but you can't sleep with him over a long period of time then shout about how he's being so immoral.
cfc1992
If this is true then of course it's much worse than the Terry saga, because that one isn't confirmed at all.

What about Wayne Bridge refusing to shake Terry's hand in front of millions of MOTD viewers ? You really think Bridge just read the news papers and believed that ? He must of spoken to someone who confirmed it before he made such a public statement.

Not to mention refusing to play on the same team as Terry. Refusing an England call up over a rumor ?

Stripping someone of the England captaincy and saying it is unlikely he will ever captain again over a rumor ?

I'm not saying its 100% confirmed but saying it's not confirmed at all is just wrong.
Casserole
I'm sure you would change your mind if your husband was working overtime but still couldn't afford to make the mortgage repayments, the house was due to be repossessed and your children desperately needed money to pay for an operation to save their lives which wasn't available on the NHS.

That happened to my mother without any husband, she still didnt become a prostitute. We were homeless at one point, lived in other people's houses for over a year. Still no prostitution.

EdMnToNs_FiNeSt
Maybe not for sale, but i'm sure you'd rent it for money.

No I wouldnt? If it was that tempting dont you think all women everywhere would be doing it? There's a reason why they're not.
NubbliNubbleton
What is his point exactly?
He says he wants to marry his girlfriend but that it's fine to cheat on her, cos it's what lads do. Bet he wouldn't like it if she was cheating on him!

It's simple, if you want to cheat, don't be in a relationship!!! Why hurt your partner like that?

Is this really so hard to understand?

Sounded like he said people want to sleep around before they settle down and get married - which is true for some. But obviously don't go in a relationship with the intention to cheat.
Reply 190
Lamps08
I think it matters due to his good family image the media have created, and him being one of the best players in the world. Offcourse he will get a divorce. He will also lose loads from sponsorship deals, and lots of other perks I'd imagine. Wayne Rooney is a proper nob-head and rarely plays good anyway. Still love him for when he turns it on though lol.

I didn't know he had a family image, why does it matter what he does in his private life just as long as he plays good football. As if they should all be saints or something. They're young successful lads with loads of money.
Reply 191
cfc1992
If this is true then of course it's much worse than the Terry saga, because that one isn't confirmed at all.

It is worse because Terry not only cheated on his wife, but also betrayed one of his mates by doing so with their girlfriend. The sequelae of events following this mean there can be very little doubt he did so.

There are other scandals regarding England internationals suppressed by High Court judgements. Virtually anybody in Liverpool could tell you the one that Stevie Gerrard has had suppressed.

Sadly footballers do not have the intellect or the support to cope with the fame and wealth that their profession provides them with and results in them becoming extremely flawed individuals.
Reply 192
Ataloss
It is worse because Terry not only cheated on his wife, but also betrayed one of his mates by doing so with their girlfriend. The sequelae of events following this mean there can be very little doubt he did so.

Sadly footballers do not have the intellect or the support to cope with the fame and wealth that their profession provides them with and results in them becoming extremely flawed individuals.

Interesting how YOU seem to know what actually happened, where as Perroncel does not?

Intellect? Probably not. Support? Quite a few do have advisors, just it seems quite a few are badly advised.
Casserole
Would you be happy if your girlfriend that you spend the rest of your life with was this prostitute? Because she can easily do this for a few years then change her image into the "loyal housewife" when she's 30.

What people don't understand is that what they do whilst younger influences how people perceive you when older- if you wanted to have a nice, loyal marriage when you're 30 despite screwing half of England in your previous years, you're going to have to find an absolutely clueless partner to get away with it

I think ive missed the point. No ofcourse I wouldnt be happy whether she was a prostitute or slept with a lot of people, so thats why I wouldnt want to lose her now. I know it sounds really bad but the truth is so many boys do it its unbelievable. I obviously dont know why they do it but imo its because if they can sleep around and then still have their partner that they can settle down with in the end without ever hurting them then thats for them. They get to get out all their partying in their 20's which means no mid life crisis and they can play happy families after.
Ataloss

There are other scandals regarding England internationals suppressed by High Court judgements. Virtually anybody in Liverpool could tell you the one that Stevie Gerrard has had suppressed.

Before you go about spouting rubbish, I suggest you get your facts right. Its true everbody in teh country is aware of this apparent 'news'. However, it was a lie made up on the Everton football forums to spite the rival teams captain. Alex Curran doesnt even have a sister for god sake. If you know the 'news' then why wouldnt she of already heard it? Its hardly a well kept secret is it?!
Reply 195
GapYear01
Before you go about spouting rubbish, I suggest you get your facts right. Its true everbody in teh country is aware of this apparent 'news'. However, it was a lie made up on the Everton football forums to spite the rival teams captain. Alex Curran doesnt even have a sister for god sake. If you know the 'news' then why wouldnt she of already heard it? Its hardly a well kept secret is it?!

:facepalm:

That isn't the rumour you muppet - everyone knows that isn't true.
Ataloss
:facepalm:

That isn't the rumour you muppet - everyone knows that isn't true.

It was Rooney who was the player attempting to stop a story coming out, not Gerrard. Why dont you stop acting like youre in the know, when you clearly dont know anything. If it comes out that Gerrard has done something then by all means bring this up again and I will gladly apologise but atm you are talking crap. If you know when you have no involvement in the game.. why wouldnt his missus know?
I am goiung to play the devil's advocate now. I know many of you are going to disagree with me, but I just want to state how I see it.

I have never liked Coleen. I don't know why. I know many people see/saw the "girl next door who got lucky" with her "real woman body" and so on. Frankly, none of that ever impressed me. It's quite funny how many people confuse average looks with a down-to-earth personality. She has always had that smugness about her. All her interviews and her book are full of statements meant to prove how down to earth, normal and nice she is and at the same time they're all totally egocentric, it's just ME, ME, ME.

Maybe it was just my personal impression, but when they got married, it seemed to me - it SEEMED to me, I don't know them personally or anyhing, just teh vibe I got from the pictures and interviews - that the lavish wedding was what Coleen - and only Coleen - wanted. Wayne seems like the type of guy who would have preferred celebrating in their local pub.

None of that means that she deserves having her husband cheating on her of course.

Wayne Rooney is - to say it bluntly - ugly. He probably wouldn't have much going for him if he wasn't Wayne Rooney, the famous footballer. He has pretty (or if not pretty, then at least sexy) girls throwing themselves at him and he has been with Coleen since he was very young.

I'm not saying that what he did is ok. But we're all human and people make mistakes. And I do belive that he actually does love Coleen and care for her.
Colleen and her family have done very well off Rooney's back so zero sympathy here. If she doesn't like it, tough. Move out or pipe down :shh:
Reply 199
he needs to grow up

Latest