The Student Room Group

help dust buildup in my accomadation is so bad and I dont know what to do

I moved in like a week ago and everything was dust free maybe cause they cleaned it idk but like a few days in all the desks and countertop looking things and bedframes and cupboards all had so much dust on em so I hoovered it with the one the accom provided and now its starting to accumalate again and I dont know why like in my house at home I never saw this much dust in my life, I didnt clean at home so maybe idk. Its a ground floor flat aswell and also my bed probably has so much dust in it aswell but I cant take it out cause the hoover is so sh*t you can see some dust buildup in the bedding, like if the bedding was white it would be so dirty, anyways can someone tell me what is going on because it maybe my fault or something idk hlep
Original post by kkona
I moved in like a week ago and everything was dust free maybe cause they cleaned it idk but like a few days in all the desks and countertop looking things and bedframes and cupboards all had so much dust on em so I hoovered it with the one the accom provided and now its starting to accumalate again and I dont know why like in my house at home I never saw this much dust in my life, I didnt clean at home so maybe idk. Its a ground floor flat aswell and also my bed probably has so much dust in it aswell but I cant take it out cause the hoover is so sh*t you can see some dust buildup in the bedding, like if the bedding was white it would be so dirty, anyways can someone tell me what is going on because it maybe my fault or something idk hlep

Hard to tell. What do others in the flat say?

Where is it coming from? Window open? Air vents?
Nobody brought a hoover?
It should be an issue for the rest of the flat as well?
https://www.onhealth.com/content/1/how_to_create_a_dust-free_bedroom
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Hard to tell. What do others in the flat say?

Where is it coming from? Window open? Air vents?
Nobody brought a hoover?
It should be an issue for the rest of the flat as well?
https://www.onhealth.com/content/1/how_to_create_a_dust-free_bedroom

bro i have no idea where its coming from. i dont even think its dust and ive ruled out that its like some lint or something because its ontop of my cupboard and stuff. Its all in my bed and I dont know how to clean it like ive legit only been here a week, I will have to ask my other flatmates if they have this problem aswell
Reply 3
Original post by kkona
bro i have no idea where its coming from. i dont even think its dust and ive ruled out that its like some lint or something because its ontop of my cupboard and stuff. Its all in my bed and I dont know how to clean it like ive legit only been here a week, I will have to ask my other flatmates if they have this problem aswell

did you manage to find a solution??? my flat is also super dusty all the time I get like chunks of it all over my floor its so bad idk what to do

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending