The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Em )
Hey :smile:
Is anyone moving into Lafrowda Block C this September?

It would be really good to get to know you since I'm moving in there in a few weeks!!

Also...is anyone going to start studying French with Russian or French and Russian because I'd really like to speak to you too!!

Thank you and see you soon :smile:
x

I'm in Lafrowda Block C! :smile:
And studying languages too. But German and Spanish haha.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
yay :smile: I was beginning to think I was in block C on my own lol
Did you do German and Spanish at A level or are you starting one from scratch or post GCSE? Do you know anyone else staying in our block? ...can't believe it's only 2 weeks until we go...really excited :smile: x
Reply 3
Em )
Hey :smile:
Is anyone moving into Lafrowda Block C this September?

It would be really good to get to know you since I'm moving in there in a few weeks!!

Also...is anyone going to start studying French with Russian or French and Russian because I'd really like to speak to you too!!

Thank you and see you soon :smile:
x

I'm doing Russian! I 'know' (ie have chatted to) another person who is taking Russian too, but I think there are going to be 13 of us. Are you ab initio?
Reply 4
Oh cool :smile: well I did GCSE Russian this year so they said that they would put me in the advanced group with the post Alevel students but if I find it too hard after the first few weeks then i'll get the choice to join the Ab initio group. Are you Ab initio? :smile:
Reply 5
Em )
Oh cool :smile: well I did GCSE Russian this year so they said that they would put me in the advanced group with the post Alevel students but if I find it too hard after the first few weeks then i'll get the choice to join the Ab initio group. Are you Ab initio? :smile:

Yep :biggrin: I know a few phrases and the alphabet, but beyond that it's all going to be new!
Reply 6
Hey guys :smile: I'm moving into Block C Lafrowda.. on Sunday!!!
So soon!!
Doing maths with economics.. but don't judge me on that aha!:p:
xx

Latest

Trending

Trending