The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Uni accommodation Exeter

Best uni accommodation for first year Exeter student?
Hi!

This really depends on what you're looking for - accommodation is unique as the student living in it! It's a good starting point to think about what you'd like out of your living experience, whether you'd like an en suite or whether you wouldn't mind sharing a bathroom, whether you'd like catered accommodation; a shared kitchen, or a studio. You may also have a preference for same-gender, quiet, alcohol-free, or kosher accommodation; Exeter will be able to cater for that if you state this on your application form.
I would say Lafrowda, Birks Grange and East Park are the most common choices for accommodation. They offer both en suite and shared bathroom accommodation, with the former two offer studio accommodation. Lafrowda has a reputation for being a social accommodation, although I stayed in a quiet block of Lafrowda during my first year and found it very pleasant.
I'd advise you to have a look through the accommodation section of Exeter's website to get a feel for what you'd like out of your first year.

Hope this helps!
Beth
University of Exeter Student Ambassador
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending