The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 1
I'm wanting to know this as well so any answers welcome!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Go to Kitchen. Open draw. Remove scissors. Find mirror. Begin.
Don't forget to tip yourself.
Go to Clarendon college on the A60 near the Goose Fair roundabout and they do super cheap hair cuts by the college students studying hairdressing. Or go to Peppers which is a proper salon who give about 15% off for students. This is on a side street between lister gate and maid marian way in the middle of town (pedestrian + shopping part up from the broadmarsh shopping centre) :smile:
Reply 4
by a hair styling kit and do it yourself. i bought a clipper set for £14 from argos last year, been cutting my hair ever since. easier, cheaper, more rewarding.
Reply 5
Kebab shop.
Reply 6
learn ninja skills. when you get mugged and the person's about to stab you, twirl around so that he cuts your hair instead.
Castle college have their own student salon and do haircuts for like a fiver
Reply 8
:rofl: £30 for a cut.
Reply 9
I'll wait until I go home and pay £10...
Beeston, can't remember what it's called but it's on the right as you walk from campus, somewhere near the post office..
Is the salon in Portland on campus any good?
Fjarskafinn

YEAH! id deffo reccomend them, got a wet cut for £12 and was really impressed!
Reply 13
Fjarskafinn

NO! Please don't go there! They once 'layered' my hair but this just involved cutting a massive chunk out of the bottom of the top layer of my hair. It prompted comments from the next hairdresser I visited... They also have a habit of giving people the 'surprised' look when they get their fringe trimmed (ie. far too short!). :yes:
LemonKitty
Beeston, can't remember what it's called but it's on the right as you walk from campus, somewhere near the post office..

One of my mates went there last year and came out looking like Daffy Duck :cool:
hmjessop
NO! Please don't go there! They once 'layered' my hair but this just involved cutting a massive chunk out of the bottom of the top layer of my hair. It prompted comments from the next hairdresser I visited... They also have a habit of giving people the 'surprised' look when they get their fringe trimmed (ie. far too short!). :yes:

:confused:

I have my hair cut there, get long layers, and my full fringe, and never had ANY problems at all- and as you can see on my profile my fringe isn't long nor the layers chunked out

maybe it depends on the hairdresser?!
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 16
Subcutaneous
:confused:

I have my hair cut there, get long layers, and my full fringe, and never had ANY problems at all- and as you can see on my profile my fringe isn't long nor the layers chunked out

maybe it depends on the hairdresser?!

I guess so...

Another friend had bleached blonde hair and went to Portland and specifically asked for them to do just her roots, not the rest of her hair as it was too fragile. Of course they went over the rest of her hair causing a chunk of it to fall out...

Latest

Trending

Trending