The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol @ his rep. :rofl:
Reply 61
Aj12
Ha the man can barely answer questions on a student forum what is he going to do if he was PM.

You should be grateful that he bothered to grace the forum with his presence. It's not every day a senior LABOUR politician posts on TSR. It's not like it's just some stupid Tory who nobody cares about. We're talking about moral leaders, here.

Miliband coming on TSR is bigger than the Pope visiting Britain, for me.
Reply 62
Mr Banana Man!
Good bloke
Just as you interpret graphs in a very strange way, I think your definitions of well and so many don't quite gel with mine. :biggrin: No sooner was he here than he (or his aides, at least) had gone.

You try reading 17 threads and making 17 posts in half an hour :p:

I think that's quite impressive.

(Note the exact number might bee +/- 1 or 2 from that 17 :wink:)
He only seems to have three posts...
Reply 65
Teveth
You should be grateful that he bothered to grace the forum with his presence. It's not every day a senior LABOUR politician posts on TSR. It's not like it's just some stupid Tory who nobody cares about. We're talking about moral leaders, here.

Miliband coming on TSR is bigger than the Pope visiting Britain, for me.

Who gives a crock about Milipede or the entire Labour leadership contest. Nobody.
RK
Thanks for taking the time to come an answer the questions here.

I think in the time available you did well in answering so many questions.

It's going to be great going through and reading all your replies.

Hopefully you'll want to come back answer some more questions some time :biggrin:

I second this, particularly the bit in bold :yep:
:colonhash:
Reply 68
Aj12
Quite diasapointed really. He did not answer that many questions and the ones he did answer he seemed to avoid the question as much as he could.

a true politician then!
RK

I like how you add a disclaimer at the bottom because you know what TSRers will go so far as to actually count :p:

Moving on, definite negative rep for the most pitiful of the Millibands.
RK

Realistically, that isn't bad, but it is all rather like taking a starving man to the restaurant, allowing him to smell the aroma of the food and then slammming the door in his face and telling him to go away.
Reply 71
I expected more tbh....
Student2806
Well that wasn't very good was it...
I would have thought it only fair that he answers the first questions that were asked...erm first.

This.

Which is why although it was a good idea for a more live session, I feel that admins/mods should have chosen the best of questions like for the election and then having live discussions on them.

It was good of him to give up some of his time though.
I've loling at the comments this thread and the 'Hello' thread. You guys crack me up. :daydreaming:
Reply 74
OK hes convinced me, it's BNP all the way now :tongue: jkjk :smile:
Reply 75
Stressworthy
He's a politician. :colonhash:

But still, I appreciate that he took time out of his busy schedule to post on a student internet forum - he gave us half an hour of his time, at least. :yy:

Obama spends a couple of hours every week hand writing ten letters to people who mail him. And he's the freakin president, this guy couldn't spare a poxy hour at least?
why dont politicians awnser question about leagalizing unharmfull drugs like lsd and marujana...it is pissing off.
Given his limited amount wouldn't it have more sense for him to concentrate on questions that are most relevant to TSR users, rather than the Vietnam War or tea with David Cameron?
x_muneeb_x
why dont politicians awnser question about leagalizing unharmfull drugs like lsd and marujana...it is pissing off.

Is it? Is it pissing off?
18 posts and 9 pos reps! :puppyeyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending