The Student Room Group

Over payment 6 years ago

I sent my hardships form to student finance because of over payment 6 years ago but I send my current and business acc (business account with no business money going in just using it for day to day.

What would happen now ??? Would they still classify this has hardship?
Original post by Princeandpraise
I sent my hardships form to student finance because of over payment 6 years ago but I send my current and business acc (business account with no business money going in just using it for day to day.
What would happen now ??? Would they still classify this has hardship?

Hi there. Did you send this form to defer the overpayment, are you studying again now? When did you provide this form and evidence? Thanks, David
Original post by David SLC
Hi there. Did you send this form to defer the overpayment, are you studying again now? When did you provide this form and evidence? Thanks, David

Yes to defer payment.am starting a degree course in may.
Original post by David SLC

Evidence was provided 20/03/2024 thank u
Hi Princeandpraise,

Sending a Financial Hardship form with 3 months bank statements for all accounts in your name would be the correct process to follow to defer an overpayment.

Thanks,
Calum
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Princeandpraise,
Sending a Financial Hardship form with 3 months bank statements for all accounts in your name would be the correct process to follow to defer an overpayment.
Thanks,
Calum

Thank u
Hi there,

You're welcome. I hope you have a nice day.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending