The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Two Rooms to Rent Near Kings Buildings

For first and second year students preferably. Two rooms in house one larger. House located close cameron toll shopping center just of gilmerton road in the Inch. 15 min walk to Kings Buildings. Good bus links. Local shops down the street. Partial Postcode EH16

Seperate kitchen living room and bathroom with bath and shower. Washing and drying machines as well as a dishwasher. Garden with two sheds and lawn.

Rooms are fully furnished and have internet and tv outlets as well as wireless throughout the house. Rooms are £310 for the smaller (A) and £325 for the larger (B) per month all bills included. Non-Smoking

Message me for questions, pictures for to arrange a viewing.
(edited 13 years ago)
Hello,
My name's Adrien, I'm 22, and a 2nd year engineering student from France. I need a room in Edinburgh for 4 months, starting on the 1st of October, as I will be doing a work placement here. This house looks ideal for me as I will be working in Loanhead so it would be great for bus links and I'd love to live with students!
I'd be really happy to hear from you,
Adrien
Reply 2
Hello,

Our names are Julie and Thom and we’re third-year students at HAS
Den Bosch University (in the Netherlands) and will graduate in 2012 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Biology.
We need a place to stay for 20 weeks in Edinburg. This looks perfect for us.

How may I get in touch with you?

Kind regards, Julie van Mierlo
Reply 3
Hi,

My name is Shuhan Yu, Iam a student from China whois preparing to pursue further study in the university of Edinburghas a first year undergraduate student, and my major is Applied Mathematics.

I was wondering would it be possible to rent a room for me to stay. Your houselooks good and I really like it. So if possible, I want to rent a room for sixmonths, starting on 9th September. Considering the fact that I amgoing to stay in Edinburghfor four years, if I really can spend a good time at there, we can discuss thefollowing years' room renting.

I have a number of further questions, so could I get in touch with you?

Thank you very much for your attention, and I look forward to hear from youagain.

Best wishes

Shuhan

Reply 4
Hey,
I am a first year student at SAC (located at kings buildings), studying applied animal science, i will be visiting from wales tuesday night through to thursday morning, if i could come and see it if its not all full

If you need to know anything about me just let me know
Reply 5
Hello, I am Panayoti, a chemistry student.I know this if from a long time ago but I was wondering if a room in this house is available for next year starting september 2018. Could you please get in contact with me Thanks a mill, Panayoti

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending