The Student Room Group

Summer Internship Accomodation

Hi, I am interning in central London for the Summer and am looking for accommodation from the middle of June until the end of August, however, I am flexible with my dates. My budget is £300/ week and I am looking for somewhere well connected to Covent Gardens. Thanks in advance!
Hi! I am looking to rent out my room in City Urbanest (near Tower Hill tube station) over the summer with a flexible start date around June 1st until September 7th. The price is £299 a week (all bills included). It is a room in a 4 person flat with 2 shared bathrooms. (The other 3 people are very lovely and considerate, not noisy at all!) According to the accomodation contract it MUST be a KCL postgrad student. Please contact me for more information if you are interested.
Original post by rianboylan
Hi, I am interning in central London for the Summer and am looking for accommodation from the middle of June until the end of August, however, I am flexible with my dates. My budget is £300/ week and I am looking for somewhere well connected to Covent Gardens. Thanks in advance!
Hello!
I'm leaving my ensuite in Central London!
I am looking to transfer the last fifteen weeks of my tenancy contract (April through mid-July) to someone else.
The room is an Ensuite (with private bathroom) between Clerkenwell and Islington, close to King's Cross, Farringdon, Barbican and Angel stations. The closest tube station is Old Street. I usually walk daily to class in Strand, right next to Covent Garden, but you can also take a bus/tube.
Completely equipped shared kitchen. The room is fully furnished with a 3/4 bed and the full bathroom is equipped with a shower. Laundry and bicycle storage are available in the building. The area and building are very safe, only students may reside!
Please don't hesitate to reach out for more details!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending