The Student Room Group

BSMS Medical Applicants 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by ChoccyLovaa
Have BSMS handed out any rejections? And do the interview people after xmas?

No they havent yet, they will when they start giving out offers. Yea they have another interview batch in feb i think.
Original post by ryan118244
No they havent yet, they will when they start giving out offers. Yea they have another interview batch in feb i think.

Ah okay thanks. Do you know the types of things I should be reading up on for interview like things on the news?
Reply 382
Original post by ChoccyLovaa
Ah okay thanks. Do you know the types of things I should be reading up on for interview like things on the news?

Just read a few current things, doesn't matter what they are, as long as you can say something.
Reply 383
I reckon they will be giving the offers out this week.... and rejections after christmas
1 Day down 4 to go
Reply 385
this wait is killing me... when are they going to tell us!?!?!? :frown:
Original post by bindy
this wait is killing me... when are they going to tell us!?!?!? :frown:

if your waiting to hear on a decision of an interview i think it must be tomorrow or thursday

if waiting for interview then i guess late jan
Original post by Persephone9
BSMS don't do acknowledgments ...

... but if they did, they'd be the best acknowledgements in the WORLD! :wink:
Anyone have any idea when offers or rejections will come out?
Reply 389
Original post by gangster359
Anyone have any idea when offers or rejections will come out?

TODAY?! i just got a rejection without interview :frown:
Reply 390
Original post by Namdeep

Ahh not to worry... i'm sure you'll get a place from one of your other choices. Good luck!!
Original post by Namdeep

That's tough - very sorry to hear that and I really feel for you but won't be the only one - so you're not alone. Keep positive about your other 3 choices though. :smile:
Reply 392
Original post by WaterHorizon
That's tough - very sorry to hear that and I really feel for you but won't be the only one - so you're not alone. Keep positive about your other 3 choices though. :smile:

Thanks guys :biggrin: I've had an interview at peninsula nd got another one in feb so I'm not that disheartened about this...good luck to everyone who is still waiting for a reply

Original post by siim
Ahh not to worry... i'm sure you'll get a place from one of your other choices. Good luck!!
Reply 393
right so i'm thinking if rejections have already come out.... offers should be coming VERY soon...
i really hope so....
Original post by bindy
right so i'm thinking if rejections have already come out.... offers should be coming VERY soon...
i really hope so....

yep i guess it must tomorrow since ucas will be shutting down on friday due to Maintenance
Reply 395
Original post by Neomaster121
yep i guess it must tomorrow since ucas will be shutting down on friday due to Maintenance

argh so nerve wracking!!!!!!!
Please please please please please please bsms give me an offer!!!!!!
Reply 397

Although it's not shutting down 'till 6pm on Fri, so guess we could still hear any time before then. Either way, next couple of days hopefully!! Best of luck :smile:
Original post by bindy
argh so nerve wracking!!!!!!!

Yea thinking about it sometimes fills me with doom and gloom

Original post by 09MattH
Although it's not shutting down 'till 6pm on Fri, so guess we could still hear any time before then. Either way, next couple of days hopefully!! Best of luck :smile:

same to you lets hope tomorrow... 1 week before my birthday... we both get good news of offers we both had interviews on the same day so lets hope we both get offers on the same day too :smile:
Reply 399
same to you lets hope tomorrow... 1 week before my birthday... we both get good news of offers we both had interviews on the same day so lets hope we both get offers on the same day too :smile:

Amen to that! :yep:
:crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending