The Student Room Group

H&M delivery time

Has anybody ordered stuff online from H&M before? How long did it take to arrive? Also, did you have to sign for it? Thanks.

EDIT BY CT:

H&M do next day delivery - details on delivery times here

They also have 10% off and unlimited free delivery if you join their free club
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
I refuse to because on your first order you have to have your order delivered to your billing address :frown:
Reply 2
Right, I didn't notice that I only have the 1 address anyway.
Reply 3
I ordered a dress. Once I got the final "dispatched notice"
It took 3 Days. And yes I did have to sign.
Reply 4
lolololol
I refuse to because on your first order you have to have your order delivered to your billing address :frown:

Aren't they the same anyway? The only situation I can see that they wouldn't be is if you were ordering something for someone else as a present.
Reply 5
d123
Aren't they the same anyway? The only situation I can see that they wouldn't be is if you were ordering something for someone else as a present.

Well my billing address and shipping address are different because I'm at uni in term time and not in the holidays. If I change my billing address on my card then try and order online they usually block it anyway due to "suspicious activity". Woooo.
Reply 6

About 4 working days
Reply 7
sarCAZm
About 4 working days

Cool, I ordered it on Friday. Although I just checked now and it says I should be getting it the start of October. That's pretty long I think especially seeing as the delivery is not free!
Reply 8
lolololol
Well my billing address and shipping address are different because I'm at uni in term time and not in the holidays. If I change my billing address on my card then try and order online they usually block it anyway due to "suspicious activity". Woooo.

That's weird, I'm at uni in term time and home in the holidays but I've not had any problems like that.
Reply 9
d123
That's weird, I'm at uni in term time and home in the holidays but I've not had any problems like that.

The actual changing of address does not cause suspicion but if I use it to send things to new address they think my card has been stolen etc. Annoying but oh well, probably depends on what bank you're with. My friend's card got stopped on holiday because it was suspicious she wasn't in the UK... even though she told her bank she was going abroad to avoid raising the suspicious activity flagging. Lol.
it took about two weeks for myn to come and when it did.... it was the wrong product with a sticker on it saying the right products name :mad:

ridiculous service tbh, i ordered a shoe size 6 it clearly states on my note size 6 which is a 39- the person delievered a size 4 ??? which was a 36?? :confused:

and then i brought some hotpants three pair in a pack and instead the sent me a t-shirt of some little girl ??? with the sticker on top saying hotpants?? :confused:
ii know for certainn what i ordered online and i have never orderd the t-shirt as a product --specifically a little girls--- so i don't know how they got mixed up?? someone really stupid mustve been handling with my parcel. :mad:

so i'm planning to go and return it in store, the service is ridiculous :frown: worst delivery service i've experianced so far.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by lolololol

I didn't :s-smilie:
Original post by Spoonforknife
I didn't :s-smilie:

They've changed that now. You needed to before.
Reply 13
I've ordered from them twice recently and the things arrived in good time. Just one of the items looked nothing like the picture so I returned it in store.

Quick Reply

Latest