The Student Room Group

What does 'Custom charges raised' mean?

(edited 3 years ago)
pretty sure this just means you're getting billed - £8 handling charge plus whatever % import tax is due
Likely just the rate of import has increased in price due to recent changes as our global postage rates are altering. This happened to myself after ordering something from America. Eventually received a bill and payed the additional money. Items came in the mean time. Was nothing to worry about.
(edited 6 years ago)
What the **** is goin on omg this parcelforce , I m very sad with this parcelforce ... It says released from customBut still not deliver yet i dont know why whats wrong it was released on 21/10/2018 n todays is 16/11/2018, It says the same thn custom n charges have been raised by them ... I don’t understand those thn- Thank U.
Reply 4
I'm gutted. I was expecting delivery from DHL from Germany to UK to now see its been transferred to fricking parcelforce who ive not used in years because they always always come up with custom fees then add their own handling fees.. I swear they are in cahoots with UK border patrol.. the business I bought from I asked on ebay to do offer and they said they would give me different coupon codes for the sites they sell.. I bought from them a set totalling 131 and then again another totaling similar. Both are under the 135 as far as I'm concerned parcelforce and DHL can **** off now. Im not paying any more money. They will have to ship items back to sender and I will just get refunded. And hopefully they can claim the postage paid bk to fir them pulling this ****

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending