The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I'd give you some rep (if I could). :frown:

I can't open up any new windows in IE6, so I can't give or take rep. And I know the feeling - I've had nothing but bad rep since I joined... day after day it goes down. In fact, if it wasn't for Adhsur giving me good rep once, I'd probably have a grey gem.
Reply 2
i hate the people who give rep but dont leave there name
eric bischoff

ditto. especially the stupid twits who give neg rep, completely gutless to not at least admit who they are. wimps.
Reply 4
a_musical_guy
I'd give you some rep (if I could). :frown:

I can't open up any new windows in IE6, so I can't give or take rep. And I know the feeling - I've had nothing but bad rep since I joined... day after day it goes down. In fact, if it wasn't for Adhsur giving me good rep once, I'd probably have a grey gem.

I can't open new windows in IE6 either! My pc just crashes. I have to use MSN explorer instead.
If you find a way around this prob. can you pm me?

Cheers,
Ste
Reply 5
How do you find out what yor rep. is and why you have received it?
Sorry for my ignorance, im new to this game! :confused:

Cheers
Ste
Reply 6
Perdurabo
How do you find out what yor rep. is and why you have received it?
Sorry for my ignorance, im new to this game! :confused:

Cheers
Ste

To find out what your rep is and why you've received it click on user cp, up at the top of the page. There'll be a list of all the reputation you've received with any messages from the senders, along with a running total. Or if you just want to know the total, click on the rep icon on one of your posts. Hope this helps!
Reply 7
MadNatSci
To find out what your rep is and why you've received it click on user cp, up at the top of the page. There'll be a list of all the reputation you've received with any messages from the senders, along with a running total. Or if you just want to know the total, click on the rep icon on one of your posts. Hope this helps!

Aha! I don't know why i hadn't noticed it before!
Cheers.
eric bischoff

If you leave your name on positive rep, you are blatently just doing it so they will rep you back. If you leave your name on negative rep, you run the risk of them taking offence and giving you negative rep back day after day. Therefore, I think it's generally a bad idea to leave your name.
Reply 9
Harry Potter
If you leave your name on positive rep, you are blatently just doing it so they will rep you back. If you leave your name on negative rep, you run the risk of them taking offence and giving you negative rep back day after day. Therefore, I think it's generally a bad idea to leave your name.

agreed, ive only had neg rep given to me once, but look what it was for:

http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?p=164220#post164220

what the hell is the neg rep for?!!

i must admit ive given out a bit of neg rep, but thats if they are being offensive or just rejecting ppls views with no reason etc
i dont think ive recieved any rep,good or bad...
Reply 11
bruceleemk2
i dont think ive recieved any rep,good or bad...

me either :frown:
Reply 12
rednirt
me either :frown:

me neither lol :rolleyes:
Reply 13
i keep gettin neg rep from bono because i was having a joke with jools. i also got neg rep for "being an unknown quantity" and "undermining sire's authority" when i explained how a self defence appeal works in the criminal law. the rep system is rubbish, im sure ill be gettin plenty more neg rep now ive said that.
tagzt
i keep gettin neg rep from bono because i was having a joke with jools. i also got neg rep for "being an unknown quantity" and "undermining sire's authority" when i explained how a self defence appeal works in the criminal law. the rep system is rubbish, im sure ill be gettin plenty more neg rep now ive said that.

i have never given you neg rep.
tagzt

what joke with jools?
you never even talk to him.
Reply 16
bono
i have never given you neg rep.

ur the one who loves jools, gave me neg rep because "jools sed give u neg rep" and left ur name...2+2=?
tagzt
ur the one who loves jools, gave me neg rep because "jools sed give u neg rep" and left ur name...2+2=?

i have never given you neg rep. i promise.
tagzt

unless u r the person who ne repped me at first coz i think i may have neg repped them back.

if u didnt give me neg rep, then i certainly havent given u neg rep.
Reply 19
I've never given anyone neg rep but sumhow mines gone from 11 to six, sumone doesnt like me :frown: :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending