The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
bono
unless u r the person who ne repped me at first coz i think i may have neg repped them back.

if u didnt give me neg rep, then i certainly havent given u neg rep.

ermm ok, let me recap.

1. ur the one who has an unhealthy obsession with jools.
2. jools says give tagzt neg rep as a joke
3. one person gives me bad rep saying "jools sed give u bad rep"
4. ur the one who has an unhealthy obsession with jools
5. it says BONO in the comments of rep
6. i get more random neg rep
7. i jokingly say give jools neg rep
8. neg rep to me "trying to give jools neg rep"
9. ur the one who has an unhealthy obsession with jools.

do i make my point? ur a f***** weirdo!
cobra01977
I've never given anyone neg rep but sumhow mines gone from 11 to six, sumone doesnt like me :frown: :confused:

Lots of people just neg rep for the sake of it.
If there is a cause to, then yes, okay. But most of the time there isn't.
tagzt
ermm ok, let me recap.

1. ur the one who has an unhealthy obsession with jools.
2. jools says give tagzt neg rep as a joke
3. one person gives me bad rep saying "jools sed give u bad rep"
4. ur the one who has an unhealthy obsession with jools
5. it says BONO in the comments of rep
6. i get more random neg rep
7. i jokingly say give jools neg rep
8. neg rep to me "trying to give jools neg rep"
9. ur the one who has an unhealthy obsession with jools.

do i make my point? ur a f***** weirdo!

i think you should see someone.
i never neg repped you.

whats more scary, is that you have enver even spoken to jools, so i dont kno where this lengthy conversation came from.

Also, why would anyone leave their name on the end of neg rep, i dunno..........

get your facts right.
I've never given anyone neg rep but sumhow mines gone from 11 to six, sumone doesnt like me

Someone with about 400-475 postcount...
Reply 24
bono

get your facts right.
Pencil Queen
Someone with about 400-475 postcount...

i wish that when people gave neg rep you could see who it is.
why cant the mods make it like this?
Reply 26
why do people care about neg rep? or rep generally in general generally?

Don't swear!!!! Adhsur.
elpaw
why do people give such a fcuk about neg rep? or rep generally in general generally?

I dont. I am just saying, i didnt give this guy neg rep. He only wants to pretend i am interactin with him as it makes him feel special.
Reply 28
elpaw
why do people give such a fcuk about neg rep? or rep generally in general generally?

yeah... do we win something for having the best rep. I think not.
rednirt
yeah... do we win something for having the best rep. I think not.

it's stupid that some people get so much more rep than me. I bet it's because they're girls.
Reply 30
bono
I dont. I am just saying, i didnt give this guy neg rep. He only wants to pretend i am interactin with him as it makes him feel special.

why are you saying that he doesn't know jools?
Well i have never given negative rep :smile:
elpaw
why are you saying that he doesn't know jools?

because he is making out he has long conversations and times of laughter with him, he doesnt have a clue who jools is.

i dont have a clue where his "humour and playing games with jools over rep etc" comes from.
Reply 33
bono
because he is making out he has long conversations and times of laughter with him, he doesnt have a clue who jools is.

you obviously weren't around in august/september.
elpaw
you obviously weren't around in august/september.

so whats august/september got to do with now?

The time i have been ehre, jools has never communicated with Tagzt so I dont have a clue where his stories come from.

I didnt give him neg rep, its just some guy who wants people to neg rep me buy putting my name on the end of comments. a.k.a - the same guy who has neg repped me 3 times, for absolutely jack all.
Reply 35
bono
so whats august/september got to do with now?

The time i have been ehre, jools has never communicated with Tagzt so I dont have a clue where his stories come from.

I didnt give him neg rep, its just some guy who wants people to neg rep me buy putting my name on the end of comments. a.k.a - the same guy who has neg repped me 3 times, for absolutely jack all.

im sorry i take it back, calling you a wanker is a vicious insult to all wankers around the world.

as for me not communicated with jools...ive actually met him in real life (not that it was one of the crowning acheivements of my life) whereas u just fantasize bout him all day long. get a life!!

Don't swear!!!! Adhsur
tagzt
im sorry i take it back, calling you a wanker is a vicious insult to all wankers around the world.

as for me not communicated with jools...ive actually met him in real life (not that it was one of the crowning acheivements of my life) whereas u just fantasize bout him all day long. ur a fuckin nutcase! get a life!!

ironic coming from you.

"mr everyone neg reps me because i am the centre of attention."

just another wannabee in the making.........
How come people who give rep can be annonymous?!
And how do you give rep anyway?
I seem to have gotten neg rep for saying something irrelevant...?!?! Is that allowed?
Reply 39
bono
ironic coming from you.

"mr everyone neg reps me because i am the centre of attention."

just another wannabee in the making.........

"everyone neg reps me"? ermm nope, just saddos like you have nothing better to do than go on about how much you love someone u've never even met. i haven't had "times of laughter" with jools?! wot is your problem u sick freak?!

Latest

Trending

Trending