The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Why should anybody sign the rep they give out? I know I havent got a big post count so the rep i give out doesnt effect anyone..but I never sign the rep I give out wheter good or bad because...

1. If its good then, its a form of begging for rep!
and
2. If its bad, then your asking to be negatively repped your self!

Sorry People
Love Cloudy
Reply 41
I disagree I always sign rep pos and neg and I dont expect pos rep back and noone has neg repped me for giving them neg rep (mind you I've only done it once or twice). I would never neg rep anyone back if they signed it. I appreciate their honesty.
Reply 42
Pencil Queen
Someone with about 400-475 postcount...

Actually it is 800-899. Most likely to be in 700, as 700+1 gem. This is neg rep is positive rep divided by 2.
Reply 43
All the negative rep i've got are for the stupidest of reasons...it annoys me!!! :frown:
tagzt
ur the one who loves jools, gave me neg rep because "jools sed give u neg rep" and left ur name...2+2=?

i think the prob with the rep system is that people can neg rep someone and leave someone else's name.
Reply 45
serendipity
i think the prob with the rep system is that people can neg rep someone and leave someone else's name.

Never thought of that. Perhaps one day I'll see a newbie with a grey gem or something and sign their name on my next pos rep. Speaking of which, I've got some to give. Best start looking for a decent post.
Reply 46
I dunno i done the same - legendary status is more appropriate I beleieve
Reply 47
I have negative rep, from a misunderstanding. But never mind....Can you see other peoples rep, aswell as your own....?
Reply 48
Heather_1
I have negative rep, from a misunderstanding. But never mind....Can you see other peoples rep, aswell as your own....?

No.
Reply 49
Danithestudent
I dunno why but I seem to be a magnet for bad rep, one of the ones I got was for saying about my new years eve and how i got drunk and fell over. Why the hell does that give me bad rep :frown:

I'm Sire magnet for Neg Rep. What a loser, when will he realise that I'm proud of grey gem, and I hope he carries on neg repping me
Reply 50
Kuz
I'm Sire magnet for Neg Rep. What a loser, when will he realise that I'm proud of grey gem, and I hope he carries on neg repping me

i'm sure he will :biggrin:
Cloudy
Why should anybody sign the rep they give out? I know I havent got a big post count so the rep i give out doesnt effect anyone..but I never sign the rep I give out wheter good or bad because...

1. If its good then, its a form of begging for rep!
and
2. If its bad, then your asking to be negatively repped your self!

Sorry People
Love Cloudy

I never sign rep, though i always give a reason, i think that is only fair, especially if you are bad repping someone, a completely blank bad rep is just annoying and pointless, especially on random posts.
Reply 52
It annoys me when people give out bad rep just cos they disagree with ur opinion, rarther than they're being sumthing wrong with it

Latest

Trending

Trending