The Student Room Group

Flatmate problems - advice needed :(

Something happened in my flat over the weekend which resulted in our dining table being defaced... no one knows who did it and no one has owned up to it...

3 of my flatmates were away at the weekend (the three I consider to be a clique) and while they've not directly said anything to me I know that they are pointing the finger at me :frown:

I was barely in our flat all weekend - I was here to sleep and that was about it. I never even noticed the table because I hardly ever go in the kitchen!

I just don't know what to do, I feel like they're being unreasonable and it's making me unhappy and creating a bad atmosphere in our flat.
Deface the walls, that'll show them.
Reply 2
If they were away, and you didn't do it... how exactly did someone unlock your flat and deface your table?

It can only have been done by someone with a key surely? Unless you live in a flat without locks. In which case it could be anyone.
Reply 3
Really helpful...
Reply 4
fire2burn
If they were away, and you didn't do it... how exactly did someone unlock your flat and deface your table?

It can only have been done by someone with a key surely? Unless you live in a flat without locks. In which case it could be anyone.

We have keys and there were 3 people in the flat over the weekend as well as myself but as I said I was barely there... there's always random people in our flat but they're friends of flatmates. I just think it's unfair that they've pointed the finger at me :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending