The Student Room Group

Do women find men smoking sexy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Yes, everything about it is sexy...the smell, the look....even the sound! Nom! :biggrin: I love it when I'm on the phone to my boyfriend and he's smoking! :p:
Reply 81
Honeyx
I don't know why but if a particular gd looking guy whips out a ciggie... i like it... until one has kissy time with ash tray then hotness decreases! hah!

Everyone seems to say that but I genuinely can't tell the difference.
Reply 82
The-Real-One
Right, we all agree that this is sexy.

So how about a man smoking? Ladies, do you find that sexy?

ugh, I don't think we can all agree on that...

Anyway, I don't really like smoking. I remember as a small child begging my dad to quit because it was a foul habit. I've also seen family members and friends in their old age ravaged by its effects, so I'm never attracted to someone more when I see them smoke. Although my current crush is a smoker and I admit I find it a tiny bit appealing. but yellow fingertips and bad breath are still gross. :yep:
Reply 83
No, if anything it decreases their hotness!
No, it smells vile.
The-Real-One
Right, we all agree that this is sexy.

So how about a man smoking? Ladies, do you find that sexy?

Really? Oh OK, thanks for making my mind up for me...

Sure women can look sexy when they smoke, until you realise they smell like a bonfire and taste like an ashtray...
I don't mind it but I wouldn't call it sexy. My boyfriend smokes a 3 or 4 a day, which is a lot less than he used to, now he doesn't have the whole stale ashtray thing going on it's fine. I think I might secretly like it, the smell is nice and he pulls it off :mmm: but I'd never encourage him because I know he really wants to quit.

Still, I have absolutely nothing against people smoking if it's not something that takes over their life. People on this thread are very judgemental :rolleyes:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 87
childofthe90s
You clearly have great style if you like mine.

Want to share some Cubans :sexface:?
It would turn me off slightly, but mostly because I don't like breathing in second hand smoke.
Yes tbh. :ninja:
Nope.
M1F2R3
Want to share some Cubans :sexface:?

Sure :wink:
Reply 92
childofthe90s
Sure :wink:

:sexface: Leon Jimenes ok?
M1F2R3
:sexface: Leon Jimenes ok?

Perfect :wink:
Reply 94
No no AND........no.
Reply 95
I disagree, girls smoking are not attractive to me at all.
Doesn't turn me on, but isn't a deal breaker either.

Unless it's a pipe, and he's wearing a deer stalker and has a quizzical expression on his face, which is sizzlingly hot.
Reply 97
No.
no,i would whack him real hard across the face if he even tries to com'too' close!i hate smokers..
A bit I'll be honest. :mmm:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending