Reply 780
Original post by mld93
through ucas :smile: x

no York St John is the only one I'm waiting for now :smile:
good luck! x

well done! I only received an email, I hope I receive a place officially
Reply 781
Original post by Sophie1803x
just got a conditional from nottingham trent! SO happy!!!

congrats! I had my interview yesterday, still waiting to hear back :frown:
when was your interview?
Reply 782
Original post by strongone
well done! I only received an email, I hope I receive a place officially

i got a email a while ago saying i'd "passed the interview stage" if that helps!
good luck! x
Reply 783
Original post by mkmkmk
Got an offer from birmingham city! :biggrin:

Well done ! I have an interview there on the 2nd march. Any tips you could give me about the interview. an aspect of learning and teaching what kind of things did people do? Is it a presentation or just something you talk about in your interview?

Thanks
Reply 784
Original post by mld93
no York St John is the only one I'm waiting for now :smile:
good luck! x

Ohhh i see, thank you. Good luck also :smile: xx
Reply 785
Has anyone heard from hertfordshire recently?
They said dont expect any news for 2-3weeks...bad or good. I wouldnt expect any uni to take that long to reply if its a rejection..especially now numbers are out??
congrats! I had my interview yesterday, still waiting to hear back :frown:
when was your interview?

ahh how did it go? and it was the start of jan so feels like i've been waiting forever! will it be your first choice if you get an offer?
Reply 787
Original post by mld93
i got a email a while ago saying i'd "passed the interview stage" if that helps!
good luck! x

yeah thats the same one i received :smile:

Original post by Sophie1803x
ahh how did it go? and it was the start of jan so feels like i've been waiting forever! will it be your first choice if you get an offer?

I thought it went really well, yeah that makes sense, your interview was over a month ago!

Yeah it will probably be my firm
yeah thats the same one i received :smile:

I thought it went really well, yeah that makes sense, your interview was over a month ago!

Yeah it will probably be my firm

ahh best of luck then!!
Reply 789
Original post by ksahota7
is anyone else having problems logging in to there uwe account?

I'm not I'm afraid. I would definitely email them if you are having difficulties :smile:
Reply 790
Has anybody heard from Plymouth? I had an interview in December and a message in January saying they intend to offer me a place subject to government funding, but since then I haven't heard anything, and not many others on here seem to have applied :/
Original post by im1190
Has anybody heard from Plymouth? I had an interview in December and a message in January saying they intend to offer me a place subject to government funding, but since then I haven't heard anything, and not many others on here seem to have applied :/

I'm the same as you - 2 interviews start of Jan, then emails end of Jan to say they intend to offer me places, but nothing official through UCAS as yet :/ it seems strange as a lot of places have started giving out offers now..
Reply 792
Original post by eleanor12
I'm the same as you - 2 interviews start of Jan, then emails end of Jan to say they intend to offer me places, but nothing official through UCAS as yet :/ it seems strange as a lot of places have started giving out offers now..

I agree and feel the same way, where are our offers :frown:

Where have you applied? :smile:
Original post by RachyKins
Just heard from Hull today and I didn't get an offer thought they have offered me a place on Education Studies, so I can't say its a total loss. But a little upset, but its something at least :smile:

Apparently the were 'sufficiently impressed with my application' and the forward it to the admission tutor and they accepted me for the BA Educational Studies.

Yeah that's not too bad, they obviously liked you! Where else have you applied?
Has anybody heard from Sunderland yet? I've got all my offers but not heard from them yet and I had my interview in December!?
Reply 795
Original post by mkmkmk
Got an offer from birmingham city! :biggrin:

I got one too! Is it your first choice?
Reply 796
Original post by Rebecca24xx
I have had an interview at sheffield in december, and one at york in jan... and heard nothing too! do you reckon we would have been rejected by now?

Hi, i would like to think that they would have rejected us by now but i dont know of many people who have heard anything from sheffield after having interviews so i hope they just haven't told anyone yet cos it would be gutting waiting over 2 months to get unsuccessful.
Wonder why there taking so long!!! Got an offer from leeds trinity last night and only had interview last week! X
Reply 797
Original post by Natleexx
Hi, i would like to think that they would have rejected us by now but i dont know of many people who have heard anything from sheffield after having interviews so i hope they just haven't told anyone yet cos it would be gutting waiting over 2 months to get unsuccessful.
Wonder why there taking so long!!! Got an offer from leeds trinity last night and only had interview last week! X

I had an interview at Sheffield in January and am waiting for an offer. I rang up last week to ask how long and they said they are appealing over how many places they had been allocated so may be a few more weeks! :frown:
Reply 798
Hi- people who have applied to UWE-

i don't know if this is any help but i rang up this morning to ask whether they had made any decisions and i was told that we will most likely find out next week and not over the weekend as they will not be in..

SO its just a horrible waiting game!:confused:
Original post by rachel.s

Original post by rachel.s
I had an interview at Sheffield in January and am waiting for an offer. I rang up last week to ask how long and they said they are appealing over how many places they had been allocated so may be a few more weeks! :frown:

I had my interview at sheff monday and we were told they were waiting on allocation of places re number and could be a couple more weeks, x

Quick Reply

Latest