Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Respect bredrin! Should be a good un :smile:
Reply 3
yeh im well up for this woot woot
Reply 4
Are there any DJ sets available? do a bit of dnb and looking for gigs...

email me on [email protected] if anything going.

cheers man.
Reply 5
How do m8? Hope you good, yeah there will be sets available m8 100%, do you know if there is many DNB heads @ The University? I havent heard of to many, kinda hoping you can give me a hand with promotion Ryan? Let me know safe Nick
Reply 6
im into the DnB and hardcore..... would be well up4it! There are very few lufbrians on here, and the general uni taste is cheese :rolleyes: and that frankly repulsive stateside RnB hip-hop schyte. If you wanna make it in looga, you'd need some very decent marketing, but im sure your more than aware of this!

laters bretheren
Reply 7
If it's gonna sound anything like Pendulum / Black Sun Empire / Concord Dawn then count me definately in.
MisterJ
If it's gonna sound anything like Pendulum then count me definately in.

Pendulum are coming on Tuesday 22nd November to Student Union!!!

Z :biggrin:
Reply 9
Yeah I heard they were yeah! To be honest it sounds like there is no DNB heads there atall lol! I dont know what it is with the town! But noone seems to like DNB and **** really, to bring the sort of artists I wanna bring there I am gonna need a good 200 people - dont reckon I can squeeze that!
Reply 10
yeh it needs some support from all of us people who live there... lets get the drum and bass family started (:
Reply 11
Akira_Shinoda
Pendulum are coming on Tuesday 22nd November to Student Union!!!

Z :biggrin:

Beautiful, and only £2 NUS as well!
Reply 12
I creamed myself when I found out about this! going to be taking my Slam picture disc to get signed :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending