The Student Room Group

What wierd habbits do you have?

Just wanted to know if anyone wanted to share any wierd habits they have. I'll start off.

I like to listen to the sound the vacuum makes before i decide to take a nap, it sounds comforting, soothing and makes me feel warm inside. I usually switch it on and then turn it off when im ready to dose off.

*Apologies for the mispelling of the word 'habits'. Hey, i guess im still learning!*
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:dontknow: I like to sleep in an oxygen tent?
Reply 2
peeing in the sink.
Original post by 'James Hunt'
Just wanted to know if anyone wanted to share any wierd habits they have. I'll start off.

I like to listen to the sound the vacuum each time before whenever i decide to take a nap, it sounds comforting, soothing and makes me feel warm inside. I usually switch it on and then turn it off when im ready to dose off.

First off, awesome username! :yy:

I like to find specific moments in films/programmes, watch and rewind over and over again ..pausing each time so that I can laugh out loud. This will go on for a good 10 minutes until my stomach gives in.

Anybody watching me from afar would think I'm a looney.
I sit down when I go for a pee.

It's just more comfortable :dontknow:
When I buy a new magazine I smell the pages :sogood:
(edited 13 years ago)
I have to close the car door twice i.e. close it, open it then close it again :/
I like to obsessively clean in my spare time.
This is probably the strangest one in all eternity. No seriously...

Ok so when my mom used to smoke, I used to block off the tiny spaces in my door with paper so the vile fag smoke wouldn't inhibit my lungs while I was asleep. Passive smoking is not good!

Pretty strange huh? Check this...

I check my closest before I go to sleep every night and under my bed as (i) If you've ever watched Doctor Who - The Girl in the Fire Place, there's a clockwork monster under Madame De Pompadours bed, and the fact that I have two pretty old clocks in my room means checking is a MUST! (ii) I'm not even going to bother writing this, as it's pretty damn weird but hey, there you go!
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by TheDustyKid
I like to obsessively clean in my spare time.

Monica of Friends.
Original post by 'James Hunt'

I like to listen to the sound the vacuum makes before i decide to take a nap, it sounds comforting, soothing and makes me feel warm inside. I usually switch it on and then turn it off when im ready to dose off.

*Apologies for the mispelling of the word 'habits'. Hey, i guess im still learning!*

Erm, sorry but you also spelt the 'wierd' wrong. It's actually weird.
I like cheese and watermelon sandwiches. I really do.
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX

Sorry babe couldn't resit! Enjoy...

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX

Reply 14
I love the smell of chlorine. Literally love it. There's swimming baths that I pass to get my weekly shop. Mmmmmmm. I swim as often as I can just so my skin smells of chlorine.

When on long car journeys I wear something with a hood but turn it the there way round over my face to block everything put.

When I rub my nose everyone knows I'm sleepy. Have done that since I was tiny. Never made the connection myself my parents spotted it.

When I'm nervous or uncomfortable I tighten my lips and bring them in (imagine if you were to pretend your zipping your mouth shut to tell someone to be quiet). Only recently noticed I did that.

The weirdest one.. I love stickers. LOVE THEM! I would peel stickers of EVERYTHING! I would genuinely sit there for ages just playing with stickers. Blue tac doesn't quiet do it for me but it's a good substitute when there's no stickers around. Up until it starts burning your fingers that it.

I still go and buy stickers simply to play with..
(edited 13 years ago)
I love the smell of petroleum.

Nice.
(edited 13 years ago)
I have to go to the loo before I do anything. Sleeping/going out in the car/having sex/brushing my teeth/having food. Just anything at all. It's a pain at festivals and especially when I go to sleep. I keep thinking 'maybe I'd be asleep by now if I had gone to the loo again' I go to the loo obsessively. I'm petrified of actually needing the toilet when I'm doing something...

WHATTTA FREAK.
Reply 17
Original post by Willum Infanta
When I buy a new magazine I smell the pages :sogood:

Lol same.
Original post by I AM AWESOME!
Sorry babe couldn't resit! Enjoy...

Alright 'babe'. I was only kindly pointing out.
Reply 19
I "Mmmmmm" in my sleep, everytime. Hairdryers/hoovers make me sleepy aswell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending