The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
upintheclouds
Oooh I have seen the rucksack! Tis pretty damn cool, I shall look out for you :smile: I'm in A groups for all my tutorials.

Ice girl: Yes I was that blonde girl... very silly I know. Whereabouts in South Wales are you from? I'm from Newport.

i'm in B groups!

i'm from aberdare. we have met, i was one of the welsh girls that went to the cafe before the wills memorial building tutor night. george was there (he's my 'brother')
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
ice girl
i'm in B groups!

i'm from aberdare. we have met, i was one of the welsh girls that went to the cafe before the wills memorial building tutor night. george was there (he's my 'brother')

Oh my gosh that's you? What a small world. Feel really bad now as I can only remember the name of one of you...Seren, who was wearing the same jumper as me! If that's not you, I am sorry I've totally forgotten your name! I didn't realise George was your brother either, he's my Monday buddy- we have the Society, Health and Medicine tutorial together so we usually have lunch together with Claire (the girl I was with at the Boston Tea Party.)
I shall probably end up calling you ice girl from now on hehe :biggrin:
iv probebly met you too upin the clouds, cus i always sit about 4 rows back, usually with paul heatley from my flat. (he makes me late grr) well i know iv met you now ice girl! lol have u recovered from last night? i ddint make it up for the biochem today!
--------------
lol im in tutorial group b3/b4.
you didn't miss anything. the lecturer didn't even turn up..so i got up an hour early for nothing. pst
ice girl

Wait a minute...your not in family 12 are you?? as my brothers called george...and both my sisters are welsh......
Reply 65
MonkeyOnIce
Wait a minute...your not in family 12 are you?? as my brothers called george...and both my sisters are welsh......

yes i am wahey so i have met monkeyonice your my 'sister'

i did manage to recover although i didn't make it to the 9 lecture just went to anatomy at 10. and that formaldehyde stuff certainly helps a sore head. spent most of the first hour sitting on the floor of the dissection room lol!

the orange face paint was abit of a bugger to get off but it was a good laugh!

OOMPA LOOMPA!!
onmg that smell in the disection room. and barry our demo man kept picking on me cus i was the only one witha hangover this week :frown:
Reply 67
wednesburywench
onmg that smell in the disection room. and barry our demo man kept picking on me cus i was the only one witha hangover this week :frown:

aww that's mean. how'd u find the lectures this morning?
sooooo boring, think i nodded off a couple of times. don't think it helps that she turns the lights down

i'm so sleep deprived

Latest

Trending

Trending