Original post by lightburns

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Fantaisie

Spoiler

Spoiler

omg......what a sikkkkkk start to the season.....loved it :yep: :woo:
Original post by X_mark_the_spot
Agreed. Micheal C. Hall is an absolute sight for sore eyes :fan::love:, tough I love Masuka too. He provides just the right amount of comic relief.

Yes Masuka is equally as brilliant, just in a veeery different way! This is one of his best moments in my opinion...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ_23QR1-qQ
Reply 388
Watching the new episode as we speak.

Just wanted to say I think Batistas' sister is pretty sexy.
can't believe gotta wait 2 weeks now for the 2nd episode :sigh:
Original post by boromir9111
can't believe gotta wait 2 weeks now for the 2nd episode :sigh:

I am rewatching the third season get my fix intill then, 21 mins into the first epsiode and have already seen three sex scenes!

Some lame plot points already appearing like Masuka's speech and that annoying Internal Affairs women, I think with season three the writers let the character devolpment go abit haywire.
I am rewatching the third season get my fix intill then, 21 mins into the first epsiode and have already seen three sex scenes!

Some lame plot points already appearing like Masuka's speech and that annoying Internal Affairs women, I think with season three the writers let the character devolpment go abit haywire.

:rofl:

Season 3 didn't live up to season 1 or 2 tbh.....not sure what they were thinking at times but it does better as you progress on :yep:
Original post by boromir9111
:rofl:

Season 3 didn't live up to season 1 or 2 tbh.....not sure what they were thinking at times but it does better as you progress on :yep:

I watched the first two seasons as they came out on TV and got the DVDs so I have seen them loads and love them! But for a few years I ddin't watch TV and was busy all the time and then my friend was like 'OMG Dexter' so I watched season 3 and 4 back to back in about 5 days. Soooooo good, but I think ignored s3 weakness becausI was so in awe over season 4! This is only the second time i'm watching it and i'm remembering all the lame I blocked out before.
And Quinns skin colour here is even worse then in season 6, that man needs some sunscreen! He looks like an embrassed tomato.
I watched the first two seasons as they came out on TV and got the DVDs so I have seen them loads and love them! But for a few years I ddin't watch TV and was busy all the time and then my friend was like 'OMG Dexter' so I watched season 3 and 4 back to back in about 5 days. Soooooo good, but I think ignored s3 weakness becausI was so in awe over season 4! This is only the second time i'm watching it and i'm remembering all the lame I blocked out before.
And Quinns skin colour here is even worse then in season 6, that man needs some sunscreen! He looks like an embrassed tomato.

lol.....Quinn has changed drastically lol....he was a bit chubby from the cheeks and then next season it's like it has miraculously vanished.....some surgery may have been done here :tongue:
Let us remember the greatest tune ever to be produced and all thanks to Dexter :yep:

Seriously? Has season 6 started yet? I'm so confused because you're all talking about a new episode but everywhere else says it's another week (sun 2nd Oct)... what's happening? I need dexter!
Original post by hothedgehog
Seriously? Has season 6 started yet? I'm so confused because you're all talking about a new episode but everywhere else says it's another week (sun 2nd Oct)... what's happening? I need dexter!

It got leaked onto torrent websites and streaming websites. Her is a link for to stream it now http://ch131.com/

But I torrented mine so I can't be sure of the quality here (watch the start of all of them to find the best quality), enjoy!
It got leaked onto torrent websites and streaming websites. Her is a link for to stream it now http://ch131.com/

But I torrented mine so I can't be sure of the quality here (watch the start of all of them to find the best quality), enjoy!

Ah I see... I would download it but then I'll have to wait for 3 weeks to get the next one (stupid being away from internet) so I'll just wait and binge with the first two!
Original post by hothedgehog
Ah I see... I would download it but then I'll have to wait for 3 weeks to get the next one (stupid being away from internet) so I'll just wait and binge with the first two!

Download it! Do it now, you know you want too... tonights the night...
Download it! Do it now, you know you want too... tonights the night...

Stop tempting me!

Quick Reply

Latest