The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by NubbliNubbleton
Ah, love how all the anal botherers can't handle a few pictures of what their partner's anal holes will look if they dick them in the bum too much.
Might be gross, but it's the truth. And when poop spills out on your cock, don't start complaining....

I see you have no answer :cool:
Ah, love how all the anal botherers can't handle a few pictures of what their partner's anal holes will look if they dick them in the bum too much.
Might be gross, but it's the truth. And when poop spills out on your cock, don't start complaining....

We were actually laughing at how sheltered you are. And your awesome Google image research skills.
Original post by RageVI
I see you have no answer :cool:

What, to your last idiotic reply about how I should post pics of dead bodies or some crap?
Look, accept the fact that anal sex is not natural or good for the body. Just because something feels good doesn't make it natural. Why are you in denial that it is bad for the anus?
I agree with this, can't believe you've been neg-repped for it.
Listen all you anal botherers out there. Leave the anus alone, it ain't meant for prodding.
Indulge in anal and you may end up with a prolapsed anus...

Please google image 'prolapsed anus'. :eek:

why would you do that to me. Why?!
Reply 84
Original post by vedderfan94
Your sig is amazing. So many geniuses in there. How did you make it?

Original post by Vohamanah
We were actually laughing at how sheltered you are. And your awesome Google image research skills.

Sheltered? How? And yes, you are shocked at the sight of your future anus, I understand. Accept it is bad for the anus, why don't you get this? FFS!
Reply 86
What, to your last idiotic reply about how I should post pics of dead bodies or some crap?
Look, accept the fact that anal sex is not natural or good for the body. Just because something feels good doesn't make it natural. Why are you in denial that it is bad for the anus?

Eating lots of sugar is not good for you. It tastes nice.. you still do it.. if you are very unlucky or take it too far you will have problems, like a lot of things in life.
Reply 87

he's a closet batty boi
Reply 88
Original post by RageVI
Eating lots of sugar is not good for you. It tastes nice.. you still do it.. if you are very unlucky or take it too far you will have problems, like a lot of things in life.

Can't recall the last time i sat down with a plate of sugar.
Original post by RageVI

Well, when you have a savaged anus I hope you aren't too embarrassed to go to the doctor. And get your nappies ready, they might come in useful.
Reply 90
Original post by technik
Can't recall the last time i sat down with a plate of sugar.

Sugary foods then smart arse.. get it? :colone:
Original post by technik
he's a closet batty boi

You have spoken the truth.:smile:
Reply 92
Well, when you have a savaged anus I hope you aren't too embarrassed to go to the doctor. And get your nappies ready, they might come in useful.

Lmao.. 1/4 of all people have anal.. I am pretty sure 1/4 do not end up with a "savaged anus." I have also never taken a penis in my ass ever.. although I don't know if I would try.
Original post by RageVI
Lmao.. 1/4 of all people have anal.. I am pretty sure 1/4 do not end up with a "savaged anus." I have also never taken a penis in my ass ever.. although I don't know if I would try.

I think we know the answer.
Sheltered? How? And yes, you are shocked at the sight of your future anus, I understand. Accept it is bad for the anus, why don't you get this? FFS!

Because the thought of anal evidently disgusts you so much. Its perfectly normal, a lot of people do it. No one's talking about anal every day for 30 years. The odd play, provided you do it correctly, safely and gently, is perfectly fine.
Reply 95
Original post by RageVI
Yet I am sure you would be happy for a guy to stick it into the other two holes (mouth and vagina) full of bodily fluids but just because there is a stigma attached to the 3rd its suddenly gross

"The anus was designed for the retention and expulsion of faecal matter, not for the reception of foreign organs, however lovingly placed there." - Evelyn Waugh

Leaving aside how inherently unsanitary a practice anal sex is, the human anus simply isn't biologically designed to withstand the rigours of intercourse: one risks fissures, gradual distension and eventual prolapse almost as a matter of course. Even 'safe' anal would entail copious lubrication preceded by an enema, or else a prophylactic of such thickness and durability as to seemingly nullify any perceived advantage.

Given the choice between that, and a perfectly serviceable, self-lubricating pussy (which can be enjoyed without the necessity of a condom), I rather fail to see the point. Unless you're gay, or have a small cock.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Vohamanah
Because the thought of anal evidently disgusts you so much. Its perfectly normal, a lot of people do it. No one's talking about anal every day for 30 years. The odd play, provided you do it correctly, safely and gently, is perfectly fine.

Listen. If you shove any foreign object (yes, including a penis) up your anus, it can damage it. I can't recall saying it 'disgusts' me. If it was natural it wouldn't disgust me. The OP is in pain after having anal, this shows it isn't natural, the fact that most people who participate in anal sex have to use lube in order for it to be 'pleasant'.
Reply 97
Original post by Profesh
"The anus was designed for the retention and expulsion of faecal matter, not for the reception of foreign organs, however lovingly placed there." - Evelyn Waugh

Leaving aside how inherently unsanitary a practice anal sex is, the human anus simply isn't biologically designed to withstand the rigours of intercourse: one risks fissures, gradual distension and eventual prolapse almost as a matter of course. Even 'safe' anal would entail copious lubrication preceded by an enema, or else a prophylactic of such thickness and durability as to seemingly nullify any perceived advantage.

Given the choice between that, and a perfectly serviceable, self-lubricating pussy (which can be enjoyed without the necessity of a condom), I rather fail to see the point. Unless you're gay, or have a small cock.

If you have anal the same way you have usual intercourse or as often then you are going to have problems..
LOL.
Reply 99
Original post by RageVI
If you have anal the same way you have usual intercourse or as often then you are going to have problems..

Exactly. So what's the point?

Latest

Trending

Trending