The Student Room Group

Jews interrupt Israeli Prime Minister

While Netanyahu continued with his usual rhetoric (that everyone hates Jews), Jews spoke out against him.

That must have been very embarrassing for the blood-thirsty PM playing the victim card again, only for Jews themselves to disagree.

The video above is of a number of young people working with Jewish Voice for Peace disrupting Netanyahu's speech at Florida. They have started a campaign called Young, Jewish, and Proud.
We refuse to have our histories distorted or erased, or appropriated by a corporate war machine. We will not call this liberation. We refuse to knowingly oppress others, and we refuse to oppress each other. We refuse to be whitewashed. We will not carry the legacy of terror. We refuse to allow our identities to be cut, cleaned, packaged nicely, and sold back to us. We won’t be won over by free vacations and scholarship money. We won’t buy the logic that slaughter means safety. We will not quietly witness the violation of human rights in Palestine. We refuse to become the mother who did not scream when wise King Solomon resolved to split her baby in two. We are better than this. We have ancestors to honor. We have allies to honor. We have ourselves to honor.
Reply 1
"the loyalty oath delegitimizes Israel" - she got it in my head now ffs

They did make me laugh though
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2
There I was expecting the whole audience to boo him off stage instead I get a bunch of morons looking to feel important making complete fools of themselves. The pro-Palestine bias on here is boring.
Original post by thisisnew

There I was expecting the whole audience to boo him off stage instead I get a bunch of morons looking to feel important making complete fools of themselves. The pro-Palestine bias on here is boring.

Yet you've been the second quickest to respond to this thread.
Reply 4
Original post by CombineHarvester
Yet you've been the second quickest to respond to this thread.

Thanks Captain Observant. Forgive me for expecting something interesting and/or funny for a change as opposed to the typical Israel is the root of all evil drivel.

Your Jewish face is boring.
Reply 6
Original post by domino0806
Your Jewish face is boring.

Sick burn bR0.
Sick burn bR0.

Sorry, I don't speak chav/internet geek/whatever that's supposed to be.
Yes this is what I am talking about ! .. But this has to be the best student protest ever
Reply 9
Original post by Vintage <3
Yes this is what I am talking about ! .. But this has to be the best student protest ever

It was a nice gesture, but i would have much prefered it if they had stayed and asked grilled him over civilian deaths, rather than walk out.
Original post by maljebo
It was a nice gesture, but i would have much prefered it if they had stayed and asked grilled him over civilian deaths, rather than walk out.

Nothing will be gained by asking those soldiers these questions...

They usually spur out the same 'terrorist threat' rhetoric as those war criminals sitting in the Israeli government.

Showing no support to those people is the only selution to end their terrorism on Palestinian soil.
Sorry, I don't speak chav/internet geek/whatever that's supposed to be.

Riveting insult chap.
Riveting insult chap.

That was not an insult... Merely an expression of incomprehension. One fails to see how it could be perceived as one.
It's a nice gesture, but sadly they'll always be dismissed as 'self hating jews' by the Zionist elite.

That's right, I said 'zionist', shoot me :nothing:
That was not an insult... Merely an expression of incomprehension. One fails to see how it could be perceived as one.

Insinuating that my dialect is that of an internet geek or chav. One finds this very insulting and may have to report you for the sake of consistency. :holmes:
Insinuating that my dialect is that of an internet geek or chav. One finds this very insulting and may have to report you for the sake of consistency. :holmes:

Well evidently you are a chav and/or internet geek. I mean you're in Bradford.
Lol owned.
Why do people insist on taking these threads so personally? No one here is questioning/criticizing the state of Israel or its people, merely government/army policy.
Well evidently you are a chav and/or internet geek. I mean you're in Bradford.

Ooooo, :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending