The Student Room Group

Post your desk!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by lonelykatana
Well comeone, show us your desk setup or desktop!

DESK?! I wish I had enough space in my room for one of those!!
Reply 581
Original post by Sokka
Here's mine! :h:
Some friend who came over asked me where I got the FML, LOL pillows so incase anyone's wondering, I got them from hong kong when I went there last year but I'm sure you can grab them off ebay or somewhere ^_^

I have those exact same LG monitors, but only one. Was thinking about getting a second. :tongue:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Oh gosh, you can see this thread open on my laptop! And my colourwall in the background :smile: My copies of "Como agua para chocolate" and "Tonio Kroeger", a ton of jewellery, my Veni Vidi Vici mug, packet of skittles....gosh :biggrin: The mannequin looks dead, how ominous.

Yes, it's a tip. It varies between beautifully tidy and supremely chaotic.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Well, performance wise it was fine (2.53GHz P8700 and HD 4650 back in the day), but the hard drive died within a year, 50 quid self-replacement.

Anywho. MOAR DESKS!!!!11 I'll see if I can dig up one of my office back home.

edit: Found a pic from home. It's absolutely hideous: the results of me and my brother simultaneously revising for exams:

Spoiler

Do you live in Britain?
Reply 584
Original post by RedGuy
I have those exact same LG monitors, but only one. Was thinking about getting a second. :tongue:

Life's Good, Get a second :colone:
Original post by jabed786
I can't tell whether you do GCSE's or like a degree? what is the big fat blue book :confused:

oh and do I detect some *ahem* lotion behind it lol :tongue:

I've just finished my GCSEs. The fat blue book is a Jodi Picoult novel. The lotion is sun cream.
(edited 12 years ago)

Play spot the snakes! There are four =p. Also, I like candles. And making things. Like cupcakes, and Nyancat.

EDIT: What looks like a lump of poo in that photo is actually a piece of rock from Mount Etna. Just so you know xD.

That building that is barely visible behind the bikes (which don't belong to our house) and the horrendously dirty windows, is Southampton Solent. This is very convenient for my 6 other flatmates who all go there, but unfortunately I have to travel for an hour on the bus to Winchester...
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Singularity

Ah, I have that laptop. Surprised to see it without a lead, everyone I know has a battery which lists under a minute after a few months use.

I think I got all the snakes. :smile:

Play spot the snakes! There are four =p. Also, I like candles. And making things. Like cupcakes, and Nyancat.

That building that is barely visible behind the bikes (which don't belong to our house) and the horrendously dirty windows, is Southampton Solent. This is very convenient for my 6 other flatmates who all go there, but unfortunately I have to travel for an hour on the bus to Winchester...

OMGGG It's NYAN CAT!!!
Reply 589

What snakes do you have? :3

Haha, awesome nyan cat!
Original post by Darren-M
Ah, I have that laptop. Surprised to see it without a lead, everyone I know has a battery which lists under a minute after a few months use.

I think I got all the snakes. :smile:

You got the one in the tank? =p

I've had mine nearly a year now and it's still doing pretty good! I never really take it anywhere though so it wouldn't be a problem =p.
Original post by lovely_me
Do you live in Britain?

The first pic is in Britain, the second pic isn't.
Original post by Linweth
What snakes do you have? :3

Only one that's real xD. He's a baby snow corn snake and he's so friggin cute <3
Reply 594

it's the reclining monkey in the window which scares me!!
Original post by worldscollide
it looks much nicer when it's tidy...

Loving the apple gear :tongue:
You got the one in the tank? =p

I've had mine nearly a year now and it's still doing pretty good! I never really take it anywhere though so it wouldn't be a problem =p.

Yeah, it was the first I noticed (then I saw the knitted one next to it and thought 'oh').

Yeah, I don't really take it anywhere. It's bloody heavy, prefer taking the netbook.
Original post by mczakk
it's the reclining monkey in the window which scares me!!

Reclining.. monkey? *squints*
Reply 598
Reclining.. monkey? *squints*

left hand edge of the frame, grey hair, little beady black eye...

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Of the Standard of Taste

Yeah it was meant to be obvious. :tongue:

Nice sig :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending