The Student Room Group

What is the best looking university or college?

Scroll to see replies

Oxford for me
Original post by Evanesyne

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

But that's what 40% of the campus? The rest looks ****e. And how many subjects are actually taught in the founders building?
Oxford or RHUL.
Glasgow Definitely :biggrin:
Original post by Sim188
Excuse me for this, but... Oh daddy!:colone:

I don't understand?
Original post by Chucklefiend
But that's what 40% of the campus? The rest looks ****e. And how many subjects are actually taught in the founders building?

40% is still a lot. I can't really think of many universities, if any, where everyone's taught inside a castle.
University of California, Los Angeles

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 47
Original post by Sim188
Goldsmiths ofcourse!

If you like that picture you may like the University of Leicester's Fielding Johnson building.

(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 48
HOGWARTS! :biggrin:

Nah , Leeds looks absolutely amazing :smile: , I hear good things about the people there too :coma: :wink: x
stephenson college
Uni of Nottingham.
University of Glasgow

London Metropolitan University

Reply 53
So many pretty Unis! Britain has loads of them *jealous*.. I've been to Oxford and Cambridge, both have beautiful colleges. Only visited Christ Church in Oxford and Clare College in Cambridge though. They were lovely!
Reply 54
Of the ones I've been to, Cambridge and Nottingham :smile:
Reply 55
Original post by Picnic1
If you like that picture you may like the University of Leicester's Fielding Johnson building.

Yeah looks good! Not too gothic, not too modern!
Good ol' Georgians:smile:
Trinity Hall, Cambridge

Spoiler

:smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 57
Original post by Sim188
Yeah looks good! Not too gothic, not too modern!
Good ol' Georgians:smile:

Ah thanks - definitely in an elegant yet sturdy Georgian style that never seems to date but it was built in the Victorian era though - 1837 and was originally an asylum for the mentally ill. The Law School is now based there (as well as admin).
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 58
Original post by RamocitoMorales

I love how you later decided to edit your post to include a second picture of some cheerleaders but this time without any architecture at all in the background. :smile:

I'd give you a thumbs up if I hadn't used them all.
University of Westminster

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending