The Student Room Group

Which UK Universities offer Access course?

Please, I'm interested in universities only, and not FE colleges, even if they offer both upper secondary and tertiary education.

Thank you.
Reply 1
Original post by RoseCat
Please, I'm interested in universities only, and not FE colleges, even if they offer both upper secondary and tertiary education.

Thank you.

I'm not sure any university does directly offer Access courses for study. I've seen some which are affiliated with local FE colleges, but I don't believe any university offers Access to HE.

The best equivalent would be a foundation year.
Reply 2
Original post by dbhc2411
I'm not sure any university does directly offer Access courses for study. I've seen some which are affiliated with local FE colleges, but I don't believe any university offers Access to HE.

The best equivalent would be a foundation year.

Thank you for your answer.
Original post by RoseCat

Thank you.

Hi,

I dont think universities offer access courses. Many universities have a foundation year option for some of their degree courses. What course are you interested in? I may be able to have a look and find some for you.

I hope this helps

-Victoria
Wrexham Uni Rep
Reply 4
Original post by WrexhamUniReps
Hi,

I dont think universities offer access courses. Many universities have a foundation year option for some of their degree courses. What course are you interested in? I may be able to have a look and find some for you.

I hope this helps

-Victoria
Wrexham Uni Rep

Thank you for your answer! Looks like they don't offer Access courses indeed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending