Scroll to see replies

Yazoo! About half a litre of the stuff. :wink:
Reply 181
Prawn and courgette curry with Quinoa.
Reply 182
A jaffa cake :d:d:d
Original post by emarosa
A jaffa cake :d:d:d

well, i was with this girl, and I did not have a jaffa cake, I had prawn cocktail crispies :smile: ftw :smile: i love erin
:P
Reply 184
A Petits Filous.
lol, I'm a student, I can't afford food! I try to make it until 4 o clock afternoon or later and have a MASSIVE meal, saving money over having 3.
I just came back from my dad's garden club's Christmas party. That means, cakes made by old ladies with 70 years baking experience:wink:

But, as I'm trying to be healthy I stuck to savory: eggs, salads, chicken....and mint slice...mmmm:smile: Oh and watermelon and strawberries!!!
Reply 187
I just had a jafa cake!! :O the best cakes in the world :biggrin:
(edited 13 years ago)
Sushiiiiiiiii... And a yoghurt for pudding. NOM
A tuna sandwich with cheese and salad ,
An apple
Wotsits :biggrin:: yum yum yummy
Cheesy pasta ^^ And an advent calendar chocolate, because I'm just that cool :biggrin:
Boiled eggs and soldiers :ahee:
Reply 193
peanut butter sandwich....mmmmm :smile:
Cheese and Onion sandwhich; it tastes so good after I've been so hungry during a three hour exam!
Sausage, chips and curry sauce from the chippeh :smile:
Original post by StarryEyed91
Sausage, chips and curry sauce from the chippeh :smile:

Curry sauce..oh, that's what I love to hear. Beats gravy any day! Hope the sausage was battered though.. :biggrin:

Boring Alpen lite bar for me though
Six chicken wings and chips :smile: and a can of coke
Original post by MelissaJayne
Curry sauce..oh, that's what I love to hear. Beats gravy any day! Hope the sausage was battered though.. :biggrin:

Boring Alpen lite bar for me though

Battered sausage?! Lol I think my arteries would just seize up there and then if I ate one of those badboys.
Reply 199
smoked kippers with a bagel

Quick Reply

Latest