The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Georgie298
Munching on cucumber, braving the threat of E. coli for crudités and sour cream and chive dip.

Wasn't it confirmed to not be from cucumbers in the end?
I just had a Gregg's Mexican Chicken Oval Bite. Amazing.
Reply 3982
Original post by PortionsForFoxes
I just had a Gregg's Mexican Chicken Oval Bite. Amazing.

+****ing1 it's so munch!

extremely difficult toss-up between that and the Chargrill Chicken

hmmm brb going Gregg's (a 1 minute stroll from my door)
Original post by buzzcat
+****ing1 it's so munch!

extremely difficult toss-up between that and the Chargrill Chicken

hmmm brb going Gregg's (a 1 minute stroll from my door)

One minute away!!! I would be so poor and so chubby all of my life!
They're so amazing. I've just bought some spicy mayo and tikka chicken in the hope I can recreate its amazingness. :cool:
Original post by hmjessop
Wasn't it confirmed to not be from cucumbers in the end?

Not entirely sure actually. But E.coli is everywhere. My dad's in environmental health and said they probably contracted the bacteria from the water they'd been stored/ transported in or grown with. It's having a pretty huge effect on the industry and consumer confidence. But I'm feeling ok, actually feeling pretty virtuous, cracking out the veggies.
A small piece of my home-made Eton Mess Sponge Cake:

I've only had an espresso so far today. :frown:

Need to wait a bit before I have something, as I am on the late shift tonight. If I eat anything now, I'll only end up really hungry mid-shift.
Reply 3987
oreo granola bar :biggrin:
Pizza flavour pom-bears :smile:
crunchy nut cornfalkes with semi skimmed milk.
Reply 3990
Spaghetti with smoked salmon and red pepper in cream sauce, and a tomato, cucumber and mixed leaf salad with balsamic dressing.
Original post by legally_ratty
Pizza flavour pom-bears :smile:

Seriously?! They make them like that these days? Back when I was a girl we just had the normal ones and had to suck it up. Pizza flavoured pom-bears. Mind blown.
Lightly floured and seeded cod fillets with a really yummy salad. Think I'm having a salady day today, can't get enough of the stuff! Demolished a bag of M&S peppery and gorgeous salad, half a cucumber, two carrots and a couple of spring onions. Actually think I'm just having a foody day, the rest of my intake shalln't be mentioned, it's far too depressing. Revision is horrible, simply had to have elevensies and then crumpets and jam mid afternoon and already considering midnight snacks since not enough revisions been done yet to justify sleeps.
Reply 3993
barbecued ribs, salad (spring onions, lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, red pepper) with my grandmother's recipe salad dressing
diet coke
Chicken fajihitas (no idea how to spell it lol) but with quorn chicken, cucumber, cheese, lettuce and salad cream yummm!!! then some blueberries and a muller yoghurt :tongue:
mini milk..revision is stressing me and I just want a Krispy Kreme donut :frown:
Am I the only one who can't stop stuffing my face since the exams started?
Reply 3997
Today's been a good food day :smile:

For lunch I had a pesto and mozzarella burger with a few chips, then some cadbury's and for dinner I'm now having pasta with basil and tomato sauce + cheese :smile:
Original post by TotoMimo
A small piece of my home-made Eton Mess Sponge Cake:

What on earth do you do with all this food?? I swear you bake daily!
I'm just eating a load of random **** right now...crisps, chocolate and a yoghurt. :o:

Quick Reply

Latest