The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Going to have scrambled eggs on toast shortly, with a mince pie. :biggrin:
Just ate way too much chocolate :/ I feel a bit bad... but oh well, i'll put it down to "the start of the chistmas celebration" :P
Reply 5982
Soup and egg salad sandwich, and as a treat I just started my surprise Lindt Advent calendar ^ ^
a bit of my 'summer pudding' graze collection :biggrin:
Chicken and bacon salad sandwich, with prawn cocktail Walkers.
175ml strawberry fortisip and a blueberry muffin
Some granny smith apple slices dipped in peanut butter :biggrin:
Reply 5987
Breakfast: Wholegrain bran flakes with banana's, apples, sultanas and hazelnuts.
Lunch: More cereal and a cheese toastie and a cracker.
Dinner: A bowl of chips and a some toast.
Reply 5988
Chicken and veg stir-fryyyyyy. And my obligatory fruit graze, I'm a sucker for grapes >_<
Passoa and pineapple juice - new favourite cocktail!
Chicken Balti Pie.
Apple pie.
I went to the co-op for mince pies (massive craving) but they didn't have any :frown: My eyes found the big apple pies and thought it would suffice. In rebellion of the lack of mince pies I proceded to eat the entire thing. I now feel very sick =[

words cannot describe.
I just had a lovely cup of tea! :cute:

I just ate some PENG-A-LENG grapefruit dutty wine yo!
Just about to eat a chicken curry with rice :smile:
Pasta with tomato and basil. Standard. :colone:
Reply 5997
Today I've had 3 malteser cookies that I baked this afternoon and a cheese panini. Think I'm going to cook some noodles and veg in a minute :smile:
alpen and milk, white toast with butter and marmalade. about to have a red berries frusli bar and a cuppa. *full and miserable*
Reply 5999
Old school elevenses (twelvses?) of a quartered orange. Discovered there's no flattering way to eat an orange quarter, I'm like a panda stripping bamboo bark. :/

Quick Reply

Latest