The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

NOM NOM NOM
Original post by Sianelly
Rowntree randoms.... NOM! :biggrin: They certainly have something in them that cheers me up.. maybe its all the sugar? :wink:

Agreed! These certainly are yum and fun BUT, I really don't think they're "random"..they're too obvious in their randomness. A sports bat etc..what I think would be really random is something like...a brick.
Reply 1782
Original post by MelissaJayne
Agreed! These certainly are yum and fun BUT, I really don't think they're "random"..they're too obvious in their randomness. A sports bat etc..what I think would be really random is something like...a brick.

LOL! That would be random.. I agree, an ice cream cone is not random :frown: I am disappointed in this packet now. I want a brick.

xx
LOL! That would be random.. I agree, an ice cream cone is not random :frown: I am disappointed in this packet now. I want a brick.

xx

I know, right?! Ice Cream cone is so predictable, cor. Rowntree ought to hire me, I'll re-invent there so called "Randoms". Starting with a brick, then perhaps a washing machine...then one shaped like a gherkin, but it wouldn't be green..it'd be rainbow colour. *looks off into the distance like she's a genius...*

haha :biggrin:X
Reply 1784
Original post by MelissaJayne
I know, right?! Ice Cream cone is so predictable, cor. Rowntree ought to hire me, I'll re-invent there so called "Randoms". Starting with a brick, then perhaps a washing machine...then one shaped like a gherkin, but it wouldn't be green..it'd be rainbow colour. *looks off into the distance like she's a genius...*

haha :biggrin:X

I'd hire you! :biggrin: Oh.. what about a door? or a turtle. Totally random! :biggrin: Although I did find a sweet in the shape of a person which I thought was interesting! How odd.

I have almost eaten a whole pack :colondollar:

xx
I'd hire you! :biggrin: Oh.. what about a door? or a turtle. Totally random! :biggrin: Although I did find a sweet in the shape of a person which I thought was interesting! How odd.

I have almost eaten a whole pack :colondollar:

xx

Brilliant! I take off my gelatine cap to you :biggrin: X
Reply 1786
Original post by Katie_T
Some not very nice strawberries :frown: Buttttt, tomorrow im going to get a new limited edition glamour krispy kreme! They look exciting:

I had the strawberry one today it was amazing! :sogood:
Reply 1787
special chow mein NOM
Reply 1788
Original post by coni
I had the strawberry one today it was amazing! :sogood:

Ooooh i'm glad!! :biggrin: I want to try both, andddddd i love the lemon merengue(sp?) ones!! But if i buy 3 i'll feel fat, because you have to eat them in one day to make them taste the best :frown:
Runner beans, ostrich meat and rice. Omm nom nom.

Desert I had 2 pineapple fritters, with ice cream and syrup all over it. Oh so nice.
Just had some cream crackers with a cup of tea :smile:
Nice ending to my day!

me and my friends from home went to pizza hut and truely pigged out with 2 for 1 main meal vouchers.. i hope your all jealous :p:
I was naughty and just had 2 crumpets with butter and marmite and cheese and crackers, couple of pringles and glass of lemonade... mmm
Yesterday I had pancakes for breakfast, kebab with french fries for lunch and a pizza for dinner :sogood: :K:

breakfast/brunch/whatever
bowl of freshly prepared fruit! pineapple, mango, strawberries and nectarine, with a mug of cherry & cinnamon tea. mmm.
Leftover meat feast pizza with cheesy bites from Pizza Hut :coma:
Just had half banana and some apricots after gym... later on I am making a spag bol thing :drool: (but with penne pasta as I am poor and can't justify buying another bag of pasta when I have some already :p:)
Vegetarian thai red curry, lentil daal and a naan bread.

I made it all myself from scratch :proud:
Original post by rainbow drops

Original post by rainbow drops
Vegetarian thai red curry, lentil daal and a naan bread.

I made it all myself from scratch :proud:

Ooh that sounds delicious!
A bag of skips. Omnomnom.

Quick Reply

Latest