The Student Room Group

What would you do if WWIII broke out now?

I would just carry on doing what I was doing until I actually heard and saw the bombs and shooting, then I would go get the turkish swords that my dad brought from Turky(don't ask why my dad bought them) and run outside with them in both and scream "come on then ya BASTARDS".

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
**Turkey

Swords vs. Guns. Good choice
Reply 2
I'm sure those people with bombs and guns would be no match for your swords and shouting...
Hide under the duvet covers. I'm safe there.
Probably just play my ps3 all day like I would anyway because nothing I could do would effect it
Reply 5
Make a thread on TSR about it.
Panic?
Reply 7
I would be nuking some bitches
Reply 8
Buy shares in construction companies?
*mutters something about taking a sword to a gun fight*

Probably nothing.
Reply 10
Make a thread on TSR complaining that my life could end and I do not know what to do, then deny I am not a troll and WW3 is actually happening, honest this time, whilst creating another thread with a poll that doesn't actually get into the thread, as I try to find out what to do and whether that answer is sarcastic or not.
Reply 11
Original post by 93M
**Turkey

Swords vs. Guns. Good choice

I'll dflect the bullets and slice them in half with my awesome sword skills and agility. :colone:
Original post by alionline
Make a thread on TSR complaining that my life could end and I do not know what to do, then deny I am not a troll and WW3 is actually happening, honest this time, whilst creating another thread with a poll that doesn't actually get into the thread, as I try to find out what to do and whether that answer is sarcastic or not.

You've only got 18 posts you little noob. :angry: :angry:
I'd write down everything that's happening, so if my university is stillstanding i'd hand them my little diary on ww3 and make them publish it, so i become famous and mini historian and a barrister:colondollar:
Original post by lovely_me
You've only got 18 posts you little noob. :angry: :angry:

Your funny:colondollar:
If it was an actual world war and not just a very destructive conflict in another part of the world, I would enlist. Otherwise, frak it.
Reply 16
OP, WoW sword does not equal irl sword, sorry hun. :console:
I'd get on a plane to somewhere neutral.
Reply 18
You'd all be conscripted and be stuck on some ****ty battlefield up to your arms in mud, mwhahaha!!
Reply 19
Ask TSR what I should do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending