The Student Room Group

Ex said he only reached out to apologize?

so I ended things with my ex three weeks ago during a argument. I reached out to him two days after I broke up with him. That’s when he admitted to having seggs with a woman right after we broke up. Also asked me “if I was hurting and how bad am I hurting while crying”.

He recently reached out to me and said this

Ik I’m the very last person you want to from. But I been thinking about you a lot and how sorry I feel about how our situation turned out. What I did in response to definitively wasn’t right but when your hurt you try to find something to try to ease that pain. And sometimes you make dumb ass decisions but my intentions was to never hurt you. I’m am sorry….

Me- I’ve moved on who cares

Him- Ik it’s not your fault. And you probably have but doesn’t mean I have all the way. Ik that may sound like bull crap but that’s real. I just couldn’t keep it in no more. But my fault for bothering you.
Reply 1
What’s the question though?
Reply 2
Original post by Zarek
What’s the question though?

Did he reach hot cause he missed me ?
Reply 3
Original post by Emilly676
Did he reach hot cause he missed me ?

Yes, that would be my interpretation. If you want to give it another go, it might well be possible to make it happen
Is it me or has this been ongoing for 2 years or more?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?do=finduser&u=5718609&starteronly=1

His motivations are irrelevant now, you've broken up. Stop letting him live in your head rent free. Move onwards and upwards.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Emilly676
so I ended things with my ex three weeks ago during a argument. I reached out to him two days after I broke up with him. That’s when he admitted to having seggs with a woman right after we broke up. Also asked me “if I was hurting and how bad am I hurting while crying”.

He recently reached out to me and said this

Ik I’m the very last person you want to from. But I been thinking about you a lot and how sorry I feel about how our situation turned out. What I did in response to definitively wasn’t right but when your hurt you try to find something to try to ease that pain. And sometimes you make dumb ass decisions but my intentions was to never hurt you. I’m am sorry….

Me- I’ve moved on who cares

Him- Ik it’s not your fault. And you probably have but doesn’t mean I have all the way. Ik that may sound like bull crap but that’s real. I just couldn’t keep it in no more. But my fault for bothering you.

do NOT get back with him, the fact that he openly admitted to you that he had sexual intercourse with another woman right after you guys broke up makes me think that he did not take the relationship seriously....who in the right mind has sexual intercourse with another person right after a break up? it's just so stupid and such a stubborn thing to do.
Reply 6
Original post by staryshii_
do NOT get back with him, the fact that he openly admitted to you that he had sexual intercourse with another woman right after you guys broke up makes me think that he did not take the relationship seriously....who in the right mind has sexual intercourse with another person right after a break up? it's just so stupid and such a stubborn thing to do.

Well he had been ruthlessly dumped

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending