The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Edinburgh Napier: Applicants for 2011

Scroll to see replies

Conditional for adult nursing!! WOOOHOOO see you in september!!
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University
Reply 381
Original post by redsauce101
Conditional for adult nursing!! WOOOHOOO see you in september!!

Whats ur condition?u a sept start?I'm a jan so good luck n congrats x
Original post by lnichol4
Whats ur condition?u a sept start?I'm a jan so good luck n congrats x

To pass my access course!! Yep i'm a september starter.
Thankyou, hope to see you there in january then!! Good luck to you too :smile:
yes just put Napier down as my firm. Anyone else doing Festival and Events Management?
Reply 384
Got a conditional offer for Festival and Events Management . Yayyy. Anybody else doing this course ?
Reply 385
Looks like I've been totally rejected, my status says 'unsuccessful'. Absolutely gutted as I was only 1 grade away from the entry requirements (have a C in English, they wanted a B, and I'm resitting this year).
Original post by tgh
Looks like I've been totally rejected, my status says 'unsuccessful'. Absolutely gutted as I was only 1 grade away from the entry requirements (have a C in English, they wanted a B, and I'm resitting this year).

That's a shame :frown: Must have been a high demand course otherwise they would have accepted you
Reply 387
Original post by tgh

Where you planning to take an English course? I'm doing English & Film & I got a C last year & got an offer of needing BC this year.
Reply 388
Original post by DarthNM
Where you planning to take an English course? I'm doing English & Film & I got a C last year & got an offer of needing BC this year.

I am redoing higher English this year.

Totally gutted as I didn't expect this at all. Got two other options at Napier, still waiting on them but they are the same as the one I've been rejected from plus Marketing and Entreprneurialship. Really not looking good at all.
Original post by kdobson
Got a conditional offer for Festival and Events Management . Yayyy. Anybody else doing this course ?

im doing it aswell whoot
Reply 390
conditional in adult nursingggggg :biggrin: only have to pass as well :biggrin:D see you all ion september!!
Original post by agudger
conditional in adult nursingggggg :biggrin: only have to pass as well :biggrin:D see you all ion september!!

Great news!! What course you on at the moment?
Reply 392
Conditional for English and I've firmed it!!!! YAY :biggrin: 5 months of waiting paid off!
Who else is doing English? :biggrin:
Reply 393
Original post by mtom
Got conditional for MSc International Marketing with Tourism & Events! So if anybody else is doing something similar give me a shout, as well as if there are any Bulgarians I'll be more than happy to hear from you :smile:
By the way I was amazed how fast they offered me a place(and here I really don't want to tease anyone, as I know that some of you have been waiting for weeks now), but I guess there is a difference in the postgrad and undergrad applications. In any case best of luck to all of you, I hope you will hear from them as soon as possible :smile:

hey there! I ll be doing the MSc in Marketing :smile:
Reply 394
Original post by redsauce101
Great news!! What course you on at the moment?

Curently doing a national BTEC diploma in health and social care, most places in engkand ask to get higher grades but because its in Scotland i don't think they know what the course is haha :smile:
Original post by agudger
Curently doing a national BTEC diploma in health and social care, most places in engkand ask to get higher grades but because its in Scotland i don't think they know what the course is haha :smile:

I'm doing access to nursing and I only have to get passes as well, which is great, because that means i'm deffinately going to university because i'm getting distinctions/merits!!!

soo happy!!
Reply 396
finally got a conditional offer for Hospitality and Tourism! Incredibly happy and it will surely be my firm option :smile:
Reply 397
Original post by DarthNM
Congrats! :smile: What grades did you manage to already have to get an unconditional? They've asked for BC from me this summer, little tricky! grrrr

Thanks! It's cos I did my A Levels 2 years ago and got AAC, did one year at Strathclyde but didn't enjoy it, so yeah, looking forward to being a fresher again! Ahh you'll be fine, I bet I'll see you in September!
Reply 398
I was unsuccessful for Business Management - and no reason why!
Anybody else STILL not heard?
I haven't... it's the only place I haven't heard back from and I need to apply for student finance before the 15th really :O

Quick Reply

Latest