The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

BA Creative Direction for Fashion at LCF

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Hello, I've just got my second 'we're reviewing your application' email from creative direction at LCF. The first said applicants might have had to give mini online portfolios and now this one says we don't but said they're choosing people for interview over the next 10 days! Has anyone else got these? It's going to be torture waiting! x
(edited 11 years ago)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I have! Along with 2 other girls who have applied for that course :smile: Why do you think they aren't taking online portfolios now? xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've also applied and pretty much jumped for joy when I received the email as Creative Direction for Fashion is my top choice, however I know not to get my hopes up high with LCF being such a prestigious fashion school.

Now to put the finishing touches to my portfolio in hopes I get an interview! Good luck xx
hi!
did anyone get an interview yet? x
Noooooo i havnt :frown: but I'm sending an online portfolio for the photography and styling foundation!!! Yey xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 125
Hi guys,

I'm also applying for the creative direction course, have you guys heard through email yet if you have an interview? I still haven't and it'll be 10 days tomorrow... eep! Good luck to you all!!
Just getting my portfolio ready, all becoming surreal! aaaah! xx
nope, i haven't... Let's hope they'll contact us as soon as possible though! maybe there are just lots of applications, who knows...

What did you put in your portfolio? x
Has anyone got an interview yet?! Such a long wait! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 128
Still heard nothing - have you guys? Just put stuff my tutor suggested such as life drawings, bit of mixed media, drawings what about you?.... where else have you applied for? x
At least I'm not the only one, I haven't heard anything yet!
Nope not heard yet :smile: its fine guys!! There will just be A LOT of applicants. Anyone applied for the fashion photography and styling foundation? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 131
Fashion Photography BA. So far, just portfolio review. waiting to hear about an interview.
Reply 132
Anyone heard about creative direction yet? This is taking forever! Xx
No, i haven't... it's honestly driving me insane! x
I got my interview through today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got interviews for both courses!! Arghhhhhdifndoendodejddod!! SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 136
Anyone else got an interview on the 21st for creative direction??
What's everyone put in their portfolio? And roughly how many pages of it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Hi!
I have my interview on Friday. I've made some mood-boards with pictures from magazines/books and an exhibition I've visited and some drawings. I am not from the UK and I find it quite difficult what to put in my portfolio.. What did everyone else put in their portfolios?
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending