The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Can buy a 36 bag on Amazon for fairly good value: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Durex-Elite-Condoms-36-Bag/dp/B001W2PUUK/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1293643467&sr=8-8 .
Don't think you'd easily get much larger quantities than that though.
Reply 2
Beat the credit crunch :P
Reply 3
rinse'em and reuse'em :teehee:
Reply 4
They work out at about 20p each for Durex when you buy boxes of say 36 on Amazon.

Alternatively, your local wholesaler (Makro, Costco, Bookers etc) will sell multipacks; eBay; chemists also stock the boxes of 36 so check out Boots, Superdrug etc.

I think it'd be a leap from there to buying direct from Durex, which will probably leave you with condoms that'll expire before you get around to using them!
Reply 5
I just re-use mine
Reply 6
Quick...buy them now before the VAT increase :biggrin:
Reply 7
What you up to this weekend?
Reply 8
This is the best place for them http://www.johnnysinajiffy.com/catalog/condoms-bulk-condoms-c-99_107.html

They come in packs of a 144 ranging from £25 to £27 (durex and other brands available). I've used them before and they are great for service, they get sent out loose in a normal bubble lined packet with no mention of the contents
bareback?
Reply 10
Surely though, if you're in a long term relationship you don't need them, and if you pull a new girl every night...well you've got a bit of a gift but also far too much time on your hands.
Reply 11
Original post by TKC
Surely though, if you're in a long term relationship you don't need them, and if you pull a new girl every night...well you've got a bit of a gift but also far too much time on your hands.

But for some people it's the only form of contraception they can use. not every woman can/will take the pill/have the implant blah blah blah. Those hormones can **** you up.
And if it's different girls, least OP is being safety conscious :wink:
Reply 12
Original post by TKC

I have trust issues. i dont trust that the pill will always work and i dont trust the girl to take it or to indeed stay faithful to me. i dont wanna find out my girls cheating by catching an std.
not that i dont trust them ever but it just takes longer
sadly the way things have been going by the time i trust them relationship breaks down and its on to the next one!
Reply 13
This post makes me lol. But props to you OP for being safe!
Reply 14
Original post by Shuv11
This is the best place for them http://www.johnnysinajiffy.com/catalog/condoms-bulk-condoms-c-99_107.html

They come in packs of a 144 ranging from £25 to £27 (durex and other brands available). I've used them before and they are great for service, they get sent out loose in a normal bubble lined packet with no mention of the contents

Original post by Potiron
Just wink at them and ask for a few more?

Alternatively, www.mycondom.co.uk. They'll give you a free sticker too.

thanks guys! apreciate the help!
Reply 15
Ask her to go on the pill?
Reply 16
Original post by Potiron
I've never used them, so I hope they don't steal your credit card details. I saw the web address on someone else's free sticker.

ah its cool www.johnnysinajiffy.com is cheaper anyway

but www.mycondom.co.uk has wider variety just incase anyone else is interested

Latest

Trending

Trending