The Student Room Group

Will using a dildo hurt?

I'm 17 and have been thinking about getting a dildo for a while, however since I've never fingered myself before, I wondered if it would hurt more? Of course, if I did purchase a dildo, I would also purchase some lube.
(edited 6 years ago)
I DoNt KnOW?
Um, you'd probably be more sore depending on the size of it and your preparation???
Depends how big the dildo is and how far in you put it.
Reply 4
Original post by senpyi
I'm 17 and have been thinking about getting a dildo for a while, however since I've never fingered myself before, I wondered if it would hurt more? Of course, if I did purchase a dildo, I would also purchase some lube.
Maybe you should just practise with your fingers first, get used to the feeling. As much as anything else, that way you can gauge what size/thickness you'll want.

Or just buy a bullet.
The size and shape are going to affect how easy it is, but given you already have fingers, I am wondering why you haven't tried one or more of those first (if their nails are short and smooth..)
Original post by senpyi

buy a product called KY jelly or KY lubricant at the drug store it is designed for vaginal use other types of lubricant maybe hurt you in some way.. Go to the grocery store and buy a package of Top Dog hot dogs. They are a little bigger than the regular hot dogs but a little smaller than the average erection. You should find using one of them comfortable with the lub. The hot dogs are not really hard but hard enough to do the job yet soft enough not to hurt you. That will at least give you an easy introduction before you spend a lot of money on something you might not like.
There are lubricants that can sting if you've any cuts, but unless you're looking at one with spermicide, no intimate lubricant is going to 'hurt you in some way'.

If you're going to go down that route, I'd look at the veg aisle before reaching for the hot dogs. And whatever you choose, put a condom on it.
Reply 8
Original post by Bob Mackenzie
buy a product called KY jelly or KY lubricant at the drug store it is designed for vaginal use other types of lubricant maybe hurt you in some way.. Go to the grocery store and buy a package of Top Dog hot dogs. They are a little bigger than the regular hot dogs but a little smaller than the average erection. You should find using one of them comfortable with the lub. The hot dogs are not really hard but hard enough to do the job yet soft enough not to hurt you. That will at least give you an easy introduction before you spend a lot of money on something you might not like.
What the ****. I've heard of beating your meat but that's just a little far.
Original post by Tootles
What the ****. I've heard of beating your meat but that's just a little far.

Ya haha but it is closer to the real thing than a plastic vibrator haha
Original post by Bob Mackenzie
Ya haha but it is closer to the real thing than a plastic vibrator haha
Cool story brah.
r u a virgin
Original post by Tootles
Maybe you should just practise with your fingers first, get used to the feeling. As much as anything else, that way you can gauge what size/thickness you'll want.

Or just buy a bullet.

i second that just go for the bullet its smaller babes
Original post by volvicspring
i second that just go for the bullet its smaller babes
And more easily concealed :colone:
Original post by senpyi

I never fingered myself either. If you ever want to get a dildo start of with the smallest one. I use silicon. it's easy to use. I actually didn't use lube. I took it slow while playing with myself and ofc had something there to excite me too. The most important thing to do is relax, learn, and enjoy. Relaxing is probably the most important thing. It makes it hurt less...on my end it didn't hurt at all but others say it does a little for them. Btw don't force it in...you supposed to work your way in slowly and you gotta bet wet enough.
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest