The Student Room Group

dsa

hi

just a quick question on DSA. I was recommended ink/paper allowance Would this be counted as coloured paper as I use coloured paper to print work on? it was said on my needs report about needing coloured paper but the entitlement letter says paper.

thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Rosiemae885
hi

just a quick question on DSA. I was recommended ink/paper allowance Would this be counted as coloured paper as I use coloured paper to print work on? it was said on my needs report about needing coloured paper but the entitlement letter says paper.

thanks

You should be good as it's there because sometimes needing colour paper means you have printing where some others don't as well. They've never had a problem with it for me. You have to buy it yourself initially and then submit the receipt to them so they can see its coloured paper. On mine, they have a list of what I'm not allowed to claim for so you should have the same, usually, it's things like notebooks etc but the coloured paper should be fine :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Sav055
You should be good as it's there because sometimes needing colour paper means you have printing where some others don't as well. They've never had a problem with it for me. You have to buy it yourself initially and then submit the receipt to them so they can see its coloured paper. On mine, they have a list of what I'm not allowed to claim for so you should have the same, usually, it's things like notebooks etc but the coloured paper should be fine :smile:

ahh, brill thanks for the reply.

it did have a list of things you couldn't buy like folders and notebooks but I didn't want to land up buying it to be told I couldn't get refunded knowing others like yourself have done it it's reassuring :smile:
Reply 3
There shouldn't be a problem with coloured paper for the printer as you could buy plain paper and not use if for the printer etc. However for me even though I was granted it I was really anxious that they hadn't accepted it even though I had the letter and the printer they sent so I bought some paper for arounf £2 and then got the money back so I wasn't anxious about buying in bulk or buying more expensive ink so if you are anxious it might help relieve your anxiety to try that
Reply 4
Original post by Jess_Lomas
There shouldn't be a problem with coloured paper for the printer as you could buy plain paper and not use if for the printer etc. However for me even though I was granted it I was really anxious that they hadn't accepted it even though I had the letter and the printer they sent so I bought some paper for arounf £2 and then got the money back so I wasn't anxious about buying in bulk or buying more expensive ink so if you are anxious it might help relieve your anxiety to try that

That’s a good idea. I mite to do just buy a small ammount first and see if it’s fine

Thanks 😊

Quick Reply

Latest