Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Sexy: Irish, Scouse, and Australian accents
Funny: Indian (I'm indian as well :tongue:),
I'm glad a couple of people have said the Afrikaans accent is sexy :wink:
funny: southern american, indian, chinese, cockney
sexy:irish, scottish
Original post by TheSownRose
Sexy: White South African, German, Scottish (:sexface:) and Luxembourgian.

Funny: Japanese, Australian, Irish and Russian (although oddly enough, I also like Russian accents.)

come again?! 'White South African' - your colour doesn't determine your accent, last time I saw a white and black South African on TV they both had the same accent!
Original post by Mombasa Raha
come again?! 'White South African' - your colour doesn't determine your accent, last time I saw a white and black South African on TV they both had the same accent!

From the black and white South Africans that I know, there are subtle differences in the accent.
My favourite accents are South African and Italian... Birmingham accents are a massive no. As are Welsh.
From the black and white South Africans that I know, there are subtle differences in the accent.

I dunno, I've seen a couple of your posts on other threads and you sometimes come across as a closet racist.

Edit: Everyone else on this thread who has said they like the South African accent, has said just that; not White or Black South African accent.
(edited 13 years ago)
I dunno, I've seen a couple of your posts on other threads and you sometimes come across as a closet racist.

Edit: Everyone else on this thread who has said they like the South African accent, has said just that; not White or Black South African accent.

WSA sounds more Dutch. Just slightly. I like that.

I don't hide any of my opinions on race. I don't care about race in friends, I don't think race makes you inherently better or worse ... but I find white people more attractive than non-white people.

This isn't about attraction, though. This is about nice accents.
Original post by Converse
Sexy - American, weak scouse, weak geordie, Irish republic, Latina

Funny - Indian, African etc

This is pretty much the perfect list
There's a girl in my college from the Czech Republic.

The first time she spoke, I almost jizzed.

:sogood:
WSA sounds more Dutch. Just slightly. I like that.

I don't hide any of my opinions on race. I don't care about race in friends, I don't think race makes you inherently better or worse ... but I find white people more attractive than non-white people.

This isn't about attraction, though. This is about nice accents.

Whatever tickles your fancy, but you just proved my point.
Whatever tickles your fancy, but you just proved my point.

What point?
Reply 72
Don't get the people saying "British accents"-there is no such thing, we've got such regional variations that someone from say, Newcastle would sound as different to someone from London as they would to someone from the USA.

Anyway, Sexy: Scouse, Geordie, Essex, Irish (Southern), Southern USA, Jamaican

Funny: Strong Indian accent, Chinese, African (i know there's many different African accents but i'm just thinking of general ones i've heard), Brummie (more accurately Black Country/Yam yam.)
Reply 73
Sexy - Italian, French and Spanish
Funny - Chinese, Indian and Nigerian
Reply 74
Original post by SAGNA
sarcasm :wink:

the OP said African accent, which doesn't make sense as there are loads of different countries and accents, it's like saying European accent - that doesn't make sense does it?

Oh right *facepalm* .. I didn't read that properly, my mistake.
No, that doesn't make any sense at all!
Reply 75
Original post by Shaun1991
Sexy: Western Cambodian

Funny: European

Is that 'European' a joke?
What point?

Well, the thread was about accents and you happened to mention colour. White or Black you can have the same accent. Fair enough you find white people attractive, but an accent is an accent. Again, no one has mentioned skin tone in reference to South African accents.
Sexy: White South African, German, Scottish (:sexface:) and Luxembourgian.

Funny: Japanese, Australian, Irish and Russian (although oddly enough, I also like Russian accents.)

...I thought you were asexual?
Reply 78
french, english and arab accents are sexy imo

whereas i find most of the oriental accents, indian/pakistani accents funny

and i just hate the aussie accent for some reason
Well, the thread was about accents and you happened to mention colour. White or Black you can have the same accent. Fair enough you find white people attractive, but an accent is an accent. Again, no one has mentioned skin tone in reference to South African accents.

Just an idea here, but maybe because they don't hear a difference? Whereas I genuinely can hear Dutch tones to WSA, more than I can in BSA, and that's what I like in it. :dontknow:

Original post by Eloise987
...I thought you were asexual?

Yes, but I can still find accents attractive. Sexy wasn't the right word, but I didn't really feel like having that debate again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending