The Student Room Group

Sun, sex and suspicious parents - BBC Three

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miracle Day
The guy's friend in the recent episode made me cringe so much "you only rate me a 4/10??"

That bit made me feel really bad, I just couldn't believe he took it so hard he looked like he was going to cry
Reply 781
Original post by Patriot Rich
Moral of this week's episode; it's all fun and games until someone decides to drink their own bodily fluid.

If I saw my child do that id kick him out of the house and let him leave in the garden even animals don't drink their own urine

Posted from TSR Mobile
Natasha :sogood:
Original post by + polarity -
That bit made me feel really bad, I just couldn't believe he took it so hard he looked like he was going to cry

That guy was a complete dick, appearing to be a middle class TOWIE/Geordie Shore guy wannabe, but him and his friends came across as more like The Inbetweeners :lol: Giving ratings to girls, insulting his friends plus implying that he probably got a random girl pregnant pissed me off :angry: That part seemed to indicate that he obviously thought he was the most good looking out of all his friends, and that the rest of them were just his followers :rolleyes: I'd only rate him a 4/10 myself :wink: Maybe even 3....No wait, he drank his own PISS and vomit so that brings him down to 0/10.

I'm glad him and Natasha never met in the episode. She seemed way too nice to ever be involved with a **** like him.

Anyone see this week's episode? The main guy got off with one of the main girl's friends (the 2 groups met), then later slept with another blonde he picked up in a club :s-smilie: I'm surprised that girl's friend didn't slap him.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by *~HeartShapedBox
That guy was a complete dick, appearing to be a middle class TOWIE/Geordie Shore guy wannabe, but him and his friends came across as more like The Inbetweeners :lol: Giving ratings to girls, insulting his friends plus implying that he probably got a random girl pregnant pissed me off :angry: I'd only rate him a 4/10 myself :wink: Maybe even 3....No wait, he drank his own PISS and vomit so that brings him down to 0/10.

mm, I feel uneasy when people are rating girls out of 10
They really need stricter parents in this, hopefully they're saving the best ones till last!
Original post by ranbow99
They really need stricter parents in this, hopefully they're saving the best ones till last!

The dad next week looks pretty angry!
That idiot last week who was drinking his own sick, i've got to say that is one of the most repulsive things i've ever seen. He also volunteered himself to drink urine! What the hell is wrong with that boy...

This week's groups looked quite boring, did they even go to a club? they just seemed to hang about empty bars all night.
Original post by deedee123
That idiot last week who was drinking his own sick, i've got to say that is one of the most repulsive things i've ever seen. He also volunteered himself to drink urine! What the hell is wrong with that boy...

This week's groups looked quite boring, did they even go to a club? they just seemed to hang about empty bars all night.

Me and my friends were playing beer pong, one of them pissed in a cup and chose some dude to drink it and he did, not knowing it was urine ha
WTF was with that booze boat or whatever it was called? Sexy... not :colonhash:

The last one I saw, with the guy who got into Brighton Uni, was a bit tame though.
Reply 790
Original post by ranbow99

I swear in all the series none of them get that angry/strict. Even when they're spying/watching and get angry, at the end they're all like "oh I'm so proud of you!" :s-smilie:

Although the naughty antics on SS&SP seem to be quite tame compared to "What happens in Kavos" on ch4
Original post by Alexandra's Box

The last one I saw, with the guy who got into Brighton Uni, was a bit tame though.

Hah. A lot of people I know from school are at Brighton Uni, which made me wonder if any of them actually know him now :lol:

In terms of entertainment, nothing can beat the episode with the blonde slut/posh virgin boy from last series :') "My friend's just having sex behind that rock!" (in the pool)
"Oh mate, Ads, you can't say that"

:rofl2:
the parents on this show are a joke.
SSSP doesn't even showcase outrageous or shocking behavior imo.
So they were shocked that the girl went on the back of a mo-ped, showing the driver's face on camera, filming the licenseplate and the parents were worried? Who the **** would kidnap her? They'd be ****ed since they were caught on camera.
Original post by Snagprophet
So they were shocked that the girl went on the back of a mo-ped, showing the driver's face on camera, filming the licenseplate and the parents were worried? Who the **** would kidnap her? They'd be ****ed since they were caught on camera.

I think it was more that she could fall off and get hurt very easily rather than a fear of her being kidnapped :P
Original post by Disenchanted
I think it was more that she could fall off and get hurt very easily rather than a fear of her being kidnapped :P

Aye she was spazzing out over them being pulled along by a boat in a rubber ring.
this is one of the disgusting things I have seen on TV! who watches this, I dont , cause I feel sick seeing someone drinking their own vomit!Horrible
Original post by Gorgeous123
this is one of the disgusting things I have seen on TV! who watches this, I dont , cause I feel sick seeing someone drinking their own vomit!Horrible

I was like that ! couldn't watch the rest of that episode, felt way too sick ! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest