The Student Room Group

Psychology-Reading or Leicester?!

HELP!
I applied for uni a while back and got all my offers back in October but I'm really stuck on which uni will be my firm choice! My insurance choice is Bournemouth and I'm now stuck between Leicester and Reading to study Psychology.

Both have given me conditonal offers of ABB at A2, but whereas Leicester seems to have a reputation, I have only been to Reading (Too poor to go to Leicester atm!)

Is anyone at/does anyone know anyone at either of these unis or does anyone have anything useful that might help me choose?!?!
Thanks guys! :smile:
Reply 1
Have a look at websites like unionview and studential to give you a better idea of what both universities are like, then write pros and cons list for each :smile:
Depends on what you want. If you do Psychology at Reading then you probably won't be able to get a job afterwards, whereas if you do it at Leicester then you'll probably find yourself unemployed afterwards. Oh wait...
Reply 3
There's a higher employment rate from those who come out with a degree in psychology than those with a degree in geography, economics, business, history and english, to name a few. So I'm gonna make sure I do bloody well and I'm pretty sure I'll get a job:wink:

Quick Reply

Latest