The Student Room Group

What university degree is best for my A-Levels?

I do Psychology, Economics, Religious Studies (Philosophy). What degree would suit these 3 subjects?
Original post by kwakraon
I do Psychology, Economics, Religious Studies (Philosophy). What degree would suit these 3 subjects?

Any number of subjects. Economics will be limited without A level Maths although most universities outside the top will accept it.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=57dbe5bf7452f233JmltdHM9MTcwNTcwODgwMCZpZ3VpZD0zNjQzYjFiYS0yNzM0LTZlMzItMWRhNy1hMWNlMjYxMzZmYTkmaW5zaWQ9NTE5Mg&ptn=3&ver=2&hsh=3&fclid=3643b1ba-2734-6e32-1da7-a1ce26136fa9&psq=informed+choices&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaW5mb3JtZWRjaG9pY2VzLmFjLnVrLw&ntb=1

Economics without A level Maths

Aberystwyth grade 4
Aston grade 5
Bangor grade 4
East Anglia grade 5
Essex grade 5
Hull grade 4
Kent grade 5
Lancaster grade 6
Leicester grade 5
Loughborough grade 6/7
Nottingham grade 7
Queens Belfast grade A
Reading grade 6
Royal Holloway grade 7
Stirling grade 4
Srathclyde grade 6
Surrey grade 7
Sussex grade 6
Swansea grade 5
Reply 2
A wide range of Social Science degrees, including Law.

Look at all/any subjects that sound interesting, most will just need 3 grades and not specific A level subjects - Undergraduate Courses, Degrees : Study : University of Sussex

Hey there 😀

For the combination of Psychology, Economics, and Religious Studies (Philosophy), you have a diverse choice of degree programmes at De Montfort University (DMU). You could consider Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Economics, Law and Business courses. If you want to explore available degrees, you can check them all here.

In order to make the best decision for yourself, you should spend some time reflecting on your interests and career perspective as well as researching the course offerings. If you do not know where to start, I recommend checking my post about choosing the right course and university.

I hope it was helpful 💪 Feel free to reach out if you have any questions 😉 You can also chat with me or other students directly through The Ambassador Platform.

Take care,

Julia
Psychology student
De Montfort University

Sanskrit :colone:
Reply 5
Have you looked at the BA econ degree at Manchester? That’s pretty broad and allows you to see how your interests develop.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending