The Student Room Group

Tottenham Hotspur Society II

Scroll to see replies

No I didn't had to work, went to west brom n tuesday though, ****ty west stand lower. :rant:
Original post by Glennith
No I didn't had to work, went to west brom n tuesday though, ****ty west stand lower. :rant:

Where was your old seat? I went west stand lower for the first time ever yesterday seeing as tickets were a pittance and Spurs wouldn't be the ones making the noise hence Park Lane having less of a draw this time round.. I quite liked it. Wouldn't want to be there for a game with a good atmosphere, but you can see more, hear the players shouting to each other, even smell the grass. Novelty stuff!
Also: Watford away. The last time we played Watford in the cup, Ruel Fox scored.

Unless it's on the Friday, I reckon nobody that isn't a season ticket holder will have a hope in hell of getting in.
Original post by rockrunride
Where was your old seat? I went west stand lower for the first time ever yesterday seeing as tickets were a pittance and Spurs wouldn't be the ones making the noise hence Park Lane having less of a draw this time round.. I quite liked it. Wouldn't want to be there for a game with a good atmosphere, but you can see more, hear the players shouting to each other, even smell the grass. Novelty stuff!

Block 53, North upper, right behind the left goalpost. :moon: ahh the memories. Couldn't see the screen though, being so high up, (row 23).

I see your point, but I like to see the runs and stuff from up high, my poor footballing brain can't deal with ground level... Get a great view of Gareth Bale, aka Lionel Messi though.
Also, had to turn down an everton ticket. :cry:
Same :sad:

Making the standard January cutbacks unfortunately. No games set in stone now until Newcastle on 11 Feb! Going to try and sneak a ticket to Watford, but far from optimistic.
I have no games set in stone ever! :eek: Aye, watford will be difficult to get tickets, fer sure.

See Townsend play today?
Townsend was very good when he was attacking Coquelin - mind you Coquelin is a central midfielder by trade and not a right-back.

He found it much, much harder when Yennaris came on.
Man Utd already sold out. Only went on sale this morning ffs.
I got into a debate with a Leeds fan today, he actually thinks that Kyle Walker is a better RB than Sagna. What do you guys think?

Original post by marcusmerehay
Townsend was very good when he was attacking Coquelin - mind you Coquelin is a central midfielder by trade and not a right-back.

He found it much, much harder when Yennaris came on.

I was watching him closely, I really don't think he has what it takes to be honest, I don't think he'll break through into the Spurs squad any time soon.
Need to see how Sagna returns from injury tbh.
Sagna's also been on the block for a lot longer than Kyle. Time will tell..
Reply 1192
I saw Danny Rose on a milk bottle the other day
Townsend gave the ball away a little too much for my liking, didn't seem to track back when he lost it much..

but he did track the full back(s) whenever they ventured forward. I'd like to see him play but, not sure if he's got that real quality.
Reply 1194
Guys is it possible to get tickets for a game whilst not a member? (don't really care who against), I've been a spurs fan since 2006 and have moved to London but have never been to a game. So would it be possible to get tix for a cup game or something (assuming league tickets are not possible for people who aren't members!)
Original post by AIK ALIF
Guys is it possible to get tickets for a game whilst not a member? (don't really care who against), I've been a spurs fan since 2006 and have moved to London but have never been to a game. So would it be possible to get tix for a cup game or something (assuming league tickets are not possible for people who aren't members!)

Do you mind where you sit? Wigan at home in the league, Tues 31 Jan, tickets left in High Road upper (best seats in the ground) for £46. It has been on general for ages since it's a night game and against Wigan. Unless it's against one of the big teams or a Sat 3pm kick off against a Prem team a home cup tie will usually go on general sale.

By the way, kudos for being sensible and starting from the bottom, not someone who wants to see us play Man Utd as their first game.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1196
Do you mind where you sit? Wigan at home in the league, Tues 31 Jan, tickets left in High Road upper (best seats in the ground) for £46. It has been on general for ages since it's a night game and against Wigan. Unless it's against one of the big teams or a Sat 3pm kick off against a Prem team a home cup tie will usually go on general sale.

By the way, kudos for being sensible and starting from the bottom, not someone who wants to see us play Man Utd as their first game.

Where can i get tickets? Wigan at home would be great, hopefully defoe can knock in another 5 again!

btw is it weird if I go to a game alone? None of my friends are spurs fans :/ and getting to the stadium, is it easy via the tube?
Where can i get tickets? Wigan at home would be great, hopefully defoe can knock in another 5 again!

btw is it weird if I go to a game alone? None of my friends are spurs fans :/ and getting to the stadium, is it easy via the tube?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/default.aspx?utm_source=top-nav-ticketing&utm_medium=thfc-site&utm_campaign=eticketing&utm_content=(direct)%7c(none)

Hurry up though cause they're nearly sold out, one block left I think. Hopefully no antics from Rodallega this year.

As for going to the game alone, totes not weird. Been alone all this season except for against Cheltenham myself, many people do, people get season tickets and make friends with the fans around them. WHL is about 25 minutes walk from Seven Sisters tube or 5 minutes from the main line station (also called White Hart Lane), trains go there from Liverpool Street.
(edited 12 years ago)

Any bus ending in a nine takes you to the ground aswell (from seven sisters)
Reply 1199
https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/default.aspx?utm_source=top-nav-ticketing&utm_medium=thfc-site&utm_campaign=eticketing&utm_content=(direct)%7c(none)

Hurry up though cause they're nearly sold out, one block left I think. Hopefully no antics from Rodallega this year.

As for going to the game alone, totes not weird. Been alone all this season except for against Cheltenham myself, many people do, people get season tickets and make friends with the fans around them. WHL is about 25 minutes walk from Seven Sisters tube or 5 minutes from the main line station (also called White Hart Lane), trains go there from Liverpool Street.

Hey man, I purchased a ticket for wolves home, how long do they normally take for ticket postage? And what form of ID would I need to get into the stadium with my ticket?

Quick Reply

Latest