The Student Room Group

Tenancy Available in Tottenham Hale (Ensuite) - London Zone 3

Hi all - unfortunately due to some unforeseen personal circumstances I won't be needing my tenancy in Emily Bowes Court, in Tottenham Hale. It's a single ensuite (toilet, sink, shower) with a 3/4 size bed. Rent is cheap at ~£230/week, for a full-year lease. Please DM me if you're interested!
(edited 1 year ago)
Hiya, I’m starting university this summer and am struggling to find accommodation in London for an affordable price, can I get a few more details on this offer? What’s the best way to contact you?

Original post by Prosper0_
Hi all - unfortunately due to some unforeseen personal circumstances I won't be needing my tenancy in Emily Bowes Court, in Tottenham Hale. It's a single ensuite (toilet, sink, shower) with a 3/4 size bed. Rent is cheap at ~£214/week, for a full-year lease. Please DM me if you're interested!
Original post by PaigeButterworth
Hiya, I’m starting university this summer and am struggling to find accommodation in London for an affordable price, can I get a few more details on this offer? What’s the best way to contact you?

Hiya are you still looking for a place
Reply 3
Hi, is this room still available
Reply 4
Original post by lxs211
Hi, is this room still available

hey i have an Ensuite room available at 274 per week if you are interested
Reply 5
Hi all - unfortunately due to some unforeseen personal circumstances I won't be needing my tenancy in Emily Bowes Court, in Tottenham Hale. It's a single ensuite (toilet, sink, shower) with a 3/4 size bed. Rent is cheap at ~£230/week, for a full-year lease. Please DM me if you're interested!

Really interested in this accommodation if it still available
Reply 6
Original post by Jesighyu
Really interested in this accommodation if it still available

I have an ensuite On blackhorse road(10 minute walk from tottenham hale), sam specifications, the contract is for 274 per week but i can do a deal less than that(probably like 200 a week) as the lease ends 14th july , it can be extended to the full year but of course its 274 per week after the 14th of july, The view is nice as well as you see the city skyline and the flatmates are nice! let me know if you are interested :smile:
Reply 7
I’m interested can you send me email for further questions
Reply 8

Hi is this still available ?
I am urgently looking for a tenancy at Emily bowes court

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending