The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
I don't really understand how you can have an emotional relationship with a 14 year old. Why not get with a girl your own age, explain the situation, and wait a year to lay her. You are giving her a lot of power over you, even if you don't lay her if you cross her she could get you lynched at worst and at best put in prison for a short stretch.
The only reason it sounds 'bad' is that you both are teenagers..in honest fact the difference is only 3 years or over 2.5 depending on what month you guys were born. If you had said 'I'm 23 and she's 20' I doubt that anyone would even blink about the age gap. :biggrin:

If what you say is really true and the relationship is based on emotion then I would say that you should use this opportunity to prove to people that it is a proper relationship BUT i think someone metioned that if you make it public when you're 18 and she's STILL 14..then you are deffo going to have an issue :K:
Original post by mr-breaker
and against law five years or more

:indiff:

OP:

yeos?

even if she said did it before

Lol I C what u did thar. Impressive
What do you guys think about 18 and 15, as that's the situation I'm in.
Are you Justin Bieber?
Reply 185
The fact that you're keeping your relationship a secret tells me you know it's actually quite wrong.
Fresh meat. nice and ripe
Reply 187
My friend is in the same situation and doesn't see anything wrong with it he also forces himself on to her in a sexual advance
I never even realised ths thread was old xD

Original post by Foo.mp3
Old thread. She's 18 now, crisis over! :h:

You are funny
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I'm 17 and I'm going out with a 14 year old girl. Before you judge me have a little read; I have cheated before because I have based relationships on sex rather than emotion and allowed myself to become this heartless player. I don't intend on doing anything sexual with my girlfriend until she is 16 and I reckon we will be together till then; the relationship is completely based on emotion and I think that is good for me.

I have told my girl best friend and boy best friend about my relationship and they agree with me. I am scared that if I made it public then people would absolutely rip into me.

What do you guys think? Is it really that bad? :s-smilie:
If you've based relationships on sex before, what makes your current girlfriend so different other than that she's under the age of consent?
I’m also 17 dating a 14 (almost 15) year old girl. The way I see it is like this: my parents are 36 and 31 and have had a good marriage for the past 11 years. Most of friends have parents who’s age gaps range from 3-5 years. I won’t go any lower or any higher than 3 years, but I feel like as long as it doesn’t get sexual until both people are at least 16, it should be fine.
(edited 5 years ago)
Basically I'm 17 and I'm going out with a 14 year old girl. Before you judge me have a little read; I have cheated before because I have based relationships on sex rather than emotion and allowed myself to become this heartless player. I don't intend on doing anything sexual with my girlfriend until she is 16 and I reckon we will be together till then; the relationship is completely based on emotion and I think that is good for me.

I have told my girl best friend and boy best friend about my relationship and they agree with me. I am scared that if I made it public then people would absolutely rip into me.

Dude, nope.
They're now married and have two kids.
I've seen 14 year olds date 20 year old guys
Neither of these people are 17 or 14 anymore so the matter at hand is irrelevant
Reply 195
the threat is like 10 years old and i got triggered for no reason

Original post by Nathalion
I've seen 14 year olds date 20 year old guys

stop bumping old threads
I would wait for 16 and 19 2 happen
17 you're almost an adult. shes a kid
Basically I'm 17 and I'm going out with a 14 year old girl.

It’s bad.
I swear that's illegal.

Latest

Trending

Trending